If Current Trends Hold, Soon The Entire Population May Become Autistic

pauljacob

None of the above is the primary cause of the degradation of Man. Spiritual malnutrition is the cause. I believe people who are spiritually alive and vibrant, would make proper nutritional decisions that would give them health, youth, brain power, and clear thinking. If one is spiritually dead, then the body will gradually, surely, disintegrate and manifest physically and mentally, the same diseases afflicting the soul.

yerrag

I woke up from the mainstream advice and started feeding more sugar, less whole foods and more animal products

What is wrong with whole foods? Or is there a typo and by that I mean did you mean "more whole foods?"

LUH 3417

I was referring to his last book which talks about him fighting off UFOs which were spraying D O R (anti-o r g o n e) over the land. I think D O R could definitely explain the increased desertification and incidence of "vital energy" issues like autism, schizophrenia, lupus, etc. I called it paranormal because of the UFOs, not o r g o n e.

But probably pointless to talk about unactionable things like that when there are several others issues in the environment like EMF, glyphosate replacing glycine in the body, nanoparticles & microplastics in the air, birth control & SSRI in the water, PUFA, iron, etc. The planet has turned into a toxic waste dump.
O o o h. I didn’t know about that.

yerrag

spontaneous and random behavior sounds more autistic then someone who follows a routine in my opinion. autistic kids can’t focus on long term things, so they’re always doing random in the moment stuff. that’s opposed to someone like bezos or bill gates who has a long term goal/agenda and can follow a routine of daily work/reading to get there. with that being said tho, bezos and bill gates need creativity and free thinking to come up with groundbreaking ideas, so there is definitely a mix between the two.

Having focus and concentration is energy well-directed towards a goal. It's being strategic and having a long-term direction. Being spontaneous and having random behavior means one is able to react to the moment and adapt to it, meaning there's good perception and connectedness. It's being tactical and being fluid enough to self-correct and if needed be, to re-assess the strategy.

Being autistic is none of that.

tankasnowgod

I don't think just increased PUFA consumption can be responsible for this. There has to be some pollutant in the environment that has drastically gone up in recent years that hasn't been discovered yet.

PUFA keeps skyrocketing in foods, but it isn't the only toxin. Iron is also at an all time historic high for intake.

Attachments

• iron-intake2.png
    iron-intake2.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 28
  • soybean oil.png
    soybean oil.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 28

DaveFoster

So it seems like Klages and Land where right...
The internet really is amazing in how quickly information and memes disperse so as to become ubiquitous.

Herbie

What young people do is live off wellfare in sharehouses and go down hill in health due to poverty, malnourishment and social isolation, very sad.

lampofred

None of the above is the primary cause of the degradation of Man. Spiritual malnutrition is the cause. I believe people who are spiritually alive and vibrant, would make proper nutritional decisions that would give them health, youth, brain power, and clear thinking. If one is spiritually dead, then the body will gradually, surely, disintegrate and manifest physically and mentally, the same diseases afflicting the soul.

I think "Spirit" is identical to biological energy.

yerrag

"...“If this trend holds, the objective difference between people with autism and the general population will disappear in less than 10 years. The definition of autism may get too vague to be meaningful—trivializing the condition—because we are increasingly applying the diagnosis to people whose differences from the general population are less pronounced."

I think that in one degree of another, we are already all autistic.

Each of us think we're not autistic as we not self-aware. But look around, if our parents, aunts, uncles, brother, sisters, friends, and the rest of the people we interact with are annoying us in an autistic way, how sure are we we aren't annoying them the same way?

Because of autism, people are unbendable from their viewpoint even when it's not a matter of morals or conscience. It's just a waste of time debating with people in the hope of changing their mind on matters with factual basis. Once one gets hold of an alternate truth, they refuse to listen and harden their hearts to the most persuasive and convincing and factual argument there is. Isn't this being autistic? No evidence, no matter how solid, can veer them off their mooring.

I just resign myself to accepting this - to keep my sanity.

somuch4food

What is wrong with whole foods? Or is there a typo and by that I mean did you mean "more whole foods?"

I had eliminated many processed starches/grains in favor of whole grains (brown rice, whole wheat) and all juices I considered junk food back then. I had also eliminated most packaged foods regardless of content. This only resulted in undereating and a worsening of all symptoms.

I'm now eating pretty much everything as long as it's not too high in PUFAs and let my body tell me what it doesn't tolerate. White bread and white rice are back and I no longer feel like they are subpar foods. I look at them as easily digestible calories that need to be supported by proper nutrition.

I was quite orthorexic even when I started Peating. This intuitive approach has helped me stop building ideas about foods. I'm relaxing and eating what I want mostly and I take note how I feel afterwards. My personal experience tells me which food is off limit. It's much more sane in my opinion since it comes from me instead of blindly following some third-party advice.

yerrag

I had eliminated many processed starches/grains in favor of whole grains (brown rice, whole wheat) and all juices I considered junk food back then. I had also eliminated most packaged foods regardless of content. This only resulted in undereating and a worsening of all symptoms.

I'm now eating pretty much everything as long as it's not too high in PUFAs and let my body tell me what it doesn't tolerate. White bread and white rice are back and I no longer feel like they are subpar foods. I look at them as easily digestible calories that need to be supported by proper nutrition.

I was quite orthorexic even when I started Peating. This intuitive approach has helped me stop building ideas about foods. I'm relaxing and eating what I want mostly and I take note how I feel afterwards. My personal experience tells me which food is off limit. It's much more sane in my opinion since it comes from me instead of blindly following some third-party advice.
I get what you mean. I'm back to white rice, but it's partly because it has less fiber but mostly because I didn't need brown rice as a crutch anymore. I no longer get hypoglycemic after eating white rice (or sugar) as my tissues can readily take in glucose, thanks to years of avoiding PUFAs. Prior to that, brown rice helped me manage my hypoglycemic condition, as it helpsslow down the rate at which eaten rice turns into glucose in my blood.

But I still see whole food intake as beneficial. Whole avocado better than avocado oil as it includes vitamin E. Coconut milk better than VCO because it has vitamin E to deal with the PUFA it contains. Fresh fruit juice better than pasteurized because it has enzymes.

bk_

i don’t think it’s the vaccines. i think it’s as simple as obese mothers eating french fries and chips and pufa at restaurants having kids who then go on to grow up on french’s fries formula and pufa. the amount of pufa consumed nowadays is way way way more then someone would have consumed 100 years ago. The vaccine argument doesn’t seem very strong with regards to brain development, given that a lot of it is determined in the womb and the diet that’s eaten in childhood. combined with the chronically low testosterone of most men.

The PUFA consumption in China is extreme compared to the states, they literally fry everything in it and use it as dressing, sauce, or soup. Same goes for EMF radiation, there’s a much higher concentration in China’s dense urban environments. So how’s the autism rate in China compared to the states? I personally never saw any autism there amongst kids or adults... there must be some other factor (vaccines?).

Last edited:

aquaman

“The definition of autism may get too vague to be meaningful—trivializing the condition—because we are increasingly applying the diagnosis to people whose differences from the general population are less pronounced."

You highlighted the wrong part. The study is about the misdiagnosis of autism, ie that many “autistic” people are not actually autistic.

Ray has mentioned before they shifted the boundaries for diabetes, so suddenly kore people were “diabetic” and getting insulin or metformin

biffbelvin

Maybe it has to do with our use of electronics?

This does gel with my personal experience, and I'd argue it's definitely a factor, alongside other environmental variables.

Excessive usage of phones/computers makes me less charismatic and much more socially awkward/anxious. It lowers my desire for social interaction, but, in a twisted turn it doesn't lower my need for social interaction. I still get the same restlessness and drop in mood from being alone.

I'd chalk this up primarily to dopamine depletion (and maybe some other hormones not on my radar). I work at a desk 8 hours a day, and it doesn't have as strong an effect as a few hours browsing my phone, or playing videogames. I think phones are particularly problematic as they function as a kind of 'comfort blanket'. Whenever there's any kind of social discomfort (like being alone in public) it's easy to go to your phone. If the phone wasn't there, you'd just get over it (and realise being alone in public isn't something to worry about).

All that being said, my symptoms above could at best be described as 'on the spectrum'. I do think there's merit to the Author's argument, and that it's entirely possible that people with severe autism are suffering from something with a completely different physiological basis than those on the spectrum.

boxers

The PUFA consumption in China is extreme compared to the states, they literally fry everything in it and use it as dressing, sauce, or soup. Same goes for EMF radiation, there’s a much higher concentration in China’s dense urban environments. So how’s the autism rate in China compared to the states? I personally never saw any autism there amongst kids or adults... there must be some other factor (vaccines?).

Not vaccines.

http://www.beijing-kids.com/blog/2015/09/18/protecting-against-disease-chinas-vaccination-schedule/

China maintains high vaccination rate: official - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Last edited:

boxers

I been saying this. Babies are subjected to something like 75 doses of vaccines before they are through with them. Along with the huge push of "formula". Also major deficiencies piling up that get passed for generation to generation. We literally do not have enough of the substances in our body to fire ATP.

Also it seems that the mothers are having a much harder time getting those babies out. Not even enough energy to deliver a baby. We are in a mess, but I think the ship is starting to turn and heading back towards Peatopia. Full steam ahead please!

Japan has a very similar vaccination schedule as US
https://www.jpeds.or.jp/uploads/files/20180801_JPS Schedule English.pdf

somuch4food

Maybe, autistic people are being kept away from society. I remember reading something about how handicapped people are kept hidden in Japan. It might be the same with autism in China...

bk_

watch the videos by anthony peake.

He says autism and schizophrenia are connected to the occult and because the Earth is going through a transformation, autism has increased
I’d prevalence so

Thank you for the articles, I found this:

“In 1992, China began the Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI) that involves a mandatory 11-vaccine schedule given to children from 0 to 6 years”

This pales in comparison to the US where the vaccine schedule is 36+ for children and this includes the infamous MMR vaccine that a CDC scientist/whistleblower published hidden data implicating it in autism.

somuch4food

This pales in comparison to the US where the vaccine schedule is 36+ for children and this includes the infamous MMR vaccine that a CDC scientist/whistleblower published hidden data implicating it in autism.

Still, vaccines aren't the main cause. I can see it with my toddler. Younger, he was less responsive to social cues and when I finally found the multiple causes of his chronic inflammation, he started to get better socially. He had digestive, skin and sleep issues (eczema, lactose intolerance, mild diarrhea, waking up early, wired instead of tired) which are common in autistic children. Temporarily cutting colorful fruits and veggies cleared his eczema and helped his behavior, removing lactose resolved his sleep issues and diarrhea. I'm hoping to reintroduce lactose later this fall.

Just to further refute with another n=1 anecdote, he got roseola and his skin became even more sensitive. He was developing urticaria from red dyed fabrics and temperature shock (like after a bath). It went away about the same time I cut out colorful fruits and veggies, but can't affirm it's causative. Just to say that natural viruses can cause similar reactions to that oof some vaccines cause to children.