If Current Trends Hold, Soon The Entire Population May Become Autistic

johnwester130

Also circumcision.

Autism seems to be a sort of "prenatal PTSD" caused by stress in the mother. Basically the nervous system is stuck in a "shut-down" state so the person can't naturally sense emotional cues (or feel the full experience of their own body), and they adapt by intellectualizing everything. Being that it happens so early in life they miss out on learning about these things in the first place, hence why they're socially awkward.

I have noticed that many autistic people I knew reduced life to a "formula",
and stick to habits and routines to stay "safe".

But this is deeply unhealthy.

Spontaneous, random , playful behaviour is much healthier.

johnwester130

One question I have for everybody :

Why is there a study saying autistic people have different facial structures ?

gaze

I have noticed that many autistic people I knew reduced life to a "formula",
and stick to habits and routines to stay "safe".

But this is deeply unhealthy.

Spontaneous, random , playful behaviour is much healthier.

spontaneous and random behavior sounds more autistic then someone who follows a routine in my opinion. autistic kids can’t focus on long term things, so they’re always doing random in the moment stuff. that’s opposed to someone like bezos or bill gates who has a long term goal/agenda and can follow a routine of daily work/reading to get there. with that being said tho, bezos and bill gates need creativity and free thinking to come up with groundbreaking ideas, so there is definitely a mix between the two.

johnwester130

spontaneous and random behavior sounds more autistic then someone who follows a routine in my opinion. autistic kids can’t focus on long term things, so they’re always doing random in the moment stuff. that’s opposed to someone like bezos or bill gates who has a long term goal/agenda and can follow a routine of daily work/reading to get there. with that being said tho, bezos and bill gates need creativity and free thinking to come up with groundbreaking ideas, so there is definitely a mix between the two.
what about this man's opinion of autism ?

redsun

Could be hormones at play here, or how one holds their tongue position. Chronic mouth breathing will also screw up the facial structure when it develops.

Lilac

Ionizing radiation, depleted soil, pesticides, hormones, GMOs, pollution, fluoride and chlorine, EMFs, plastics (xenoestrogens), the Pill (estrogen), other prescription drugs, PUFA, nanoparticles...and vaccines, too...over how many generations of Pottenger's cats since the end of World War II?

And what happens when (or perhaps if) normies get wind of autism rates approaching 50 percent, let alone 100 percent? How many more people will choose not to have any children?

johnwester130

what if autism is connected to the alien phenomenon and has many occult elements to it ??

I don't think it is a "scientific" illness.

lampofred

what if autism is connected to the alien phenomenon and has many occult elements to it ??

I don't think it is a "scientific" illness.

Wanted to post this but was scared of getting called a crazy conspiracy theorist... D O R...? Autism is a complex "vital energy" type disease more so than a "scientific" disease imo.

johnwester130

Wanted to post this but was scared of getting called a crazy conspiracy theorist... D O R...? Autism is a complex "vital energy" type disease more so than a "scientific" disease imo.

watch the videos by anthony peake.

He says autism and schizophrenia are connected to the occult and because the Earth is going through a transformation, autism has increased

redsun

He says autism and schizophrenia are connected to the occult and because the Earth is going through a transformation, autism has increased

Autism is caused by malnutrition affecting the brain and neurotransmitter imbalances, not hocus pocus. Histamine levels and other neurotransmitters are related to schizophrenia and B3, B6, and B12 deficiencies can also trigger psychosis. Conspiracy juju is a cop out. Spend sometime researching any kind of mental disorder like schizophrenia or autism for example and you will start seeing scientific reasoning behind all of it. There's a scientific answer to all mental disorders even if the answer hasnt been found yet, and it doesn't always end up related to nutrition.

You're right though, our planet is going through a transformation... It's apex predator species is degenerating through starvation that gets worse every passing day. You are witnessing the degeneration of humans at a global scale.

LUH 3417

The shorter midface and under developed chins could be related to poor jaw development from lack of breast feeding.

lampofred

So far Wilhelm Reich is the only person I trust when it comes to paranormal stuff. Everyone currently alive seems "fake woke" to me.

lampofred

I think they do. High 5ht-2a activity causes facial masculinization.

BigChad

the idea that all of a sudden a child “got autism” after a vaccine doesn’t seem to have much evidence apart from a couple testimonials, and even those it’s hard to know if a certain agenda or bias is underneath it. when a child gets autism, parents will look for anything to blame so they don’t have to take responsibility themselves, and vaccines are an easy excuse to make. certainly brain inflammation is a part of it but their are so many stresses in life and the environment that it’s hard to pinpoint. I would say a heavily pufa fed baby in the womb is not able to adequately respond to stress, possibly a vaccine, while a more saturated organism can take stresses like a vaccine and not have ill effects.

Dont vaccines contain aluminum and a bunch of harmful ingredients? Both vaccines and pufa would negatively impact thyroid?

Mauritio

I don't think just increased PUFA consumption can be responsible for this. There has to be some pollutant in the environment that has drastically gone up in recent years that hasn't been discovered yet.
I think so too . There is something in the environment . As georgis friend that lives in a commune in Asia said: there is something toxic in the civilised world .
I think it's electromagnetic radiation...
I t

LUH 3417

So far Wilhelm Reich is the only person I trust when it comes to paranormal stuff. Everyone currently alive seems "fake woke" to me.
From what I understand orgone wasn’t paranormal, it was an objectively measurable force.

Zpol

It's going to be worse than just insurance and autism. A lot of diseases are already causing young people to leave the workforce and rely on disability and social security. This group includes (and will include more) doctors, caretakers, people producing food, supp's, meds, etc... There won't even be enough healthy people to care for the sick. There's a lot of focus on politics and climate change but disease is creeping up much faster IMO.
It used to be species survival was dependent on successful reproduction. This is not the case anymore. Kids are being born sick. In fact, most people I know who have kids (not all of them) claim they do not have the time or money to create a healthy environment for their kids, yet they keep on having more. It's so ironic if you believe in the idea that the desire to reproduce stems from an intrinsic need to keep our species going. Along that that line of thought, it would be far more beneficial to devote as much time and effort as possible to finding ways to prevent disease than to be raising children.

lampofred

From what I understand orgone wasn’t paranormal, it was an objectively measurable force.

I was referring to his last book which talks about him fighting off UFOs which were spraying D O R (anti-o r g o n e) over the land. I think D O R could definitely explain the increased desertification and incidence of "vital energy" issues like autism, schizophrenia, lupus, etc. I called it paranormal because of the UFOs, not o r g o n e.

But probably pointless to talk about unactionable things like that when there are several others issues in the environment like EMF, glyphosate replacing glycine in the body, nanoparticles & microplastics in the air, birth control & SSRI in the water, PUFA, iron, etc. The planet has turned into a toxic waste dump.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals