If China Booted Out The Pharma Companies, Would Pharma Make War?

yerrag

At least two years ago, I listened on an interview in Rainmaking Time, and the subject wasn't about health or medicine, but the interviewee made a passing mention that China had decided on booting out pharma drug companies is 5 years. That piqued my interest, and so I asked about that statement in the comment section, and I was told to stay on topic. Another comment came, and defended me, saying that was on topic, since he heard it mentioned on the interview. Nothing came of it. But I still remember it, because I thought wouldn't that force the powerful pharma to instigate war, seeing how their interests would be so badly affected?

I thought also about the 18th or 19th century China, where the British Empire forced China to accept opium against China's will, leading to war where China lost. This history adds some context to it. Instead of opium, pharma still markets drugs, in the guise of medicine. Metamphetamines are the love childs of pharma drugs. These love childs wouldn't see the light of day without big pharma.

I'm still waiting for that day. It would be a nice day, as someone needed to start the conversation on a large scale and on a large stage and ask "What if the world were rid of the outsize influence of big pharma?" What if big pharma could be reined in? What if hospitals were to operate not of fear of big pharma and its corrupting and selfish interest?

Hospitals now operate on these guidelines: Profit first, Doctor's job security second, and patient welfare last. This has got to change.

Last edited:

evanjones

Those who dared to introduce their own currency into circulation (i.e. who attempted to challenge the monopoly owners of the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve's rights to issue currency), inevitably met with assassination

In this context, could we could into the degree of overlap/interlinkage between the owners of the bankster's central banks and the who own/control big pharma? What happened to the families who controlled the China opium? Did they completely disappear or did they just disappear from public view?

A list of those who dared defy the banksters included Napoleon Bonaparte, Abraham Lincoln + JFK (greenbacks); Saddam Hussein + Muamar Gadaffi (gold dinars). Note the use of paste tense.

This question was recently asked on a different forum, in terms of the long term viability of Bitcoin.

DaveFoster

China would just steal the patents and make their own versions of pharma drugs. They already do it with tech products, and pharmaceuticals exist as a form of technology. In addition, they'd centralize the pharmaceutical industry like they do the financial and media sectors.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

China would just steal the patents and make their own versions of pharma drugs. They already do it with tech products, and pharmaceuticals exist as a form of technology. In addition, they'd centralize the pharmaceutical industry like they do the financial and media sectors.
I hadn't looked at it that way. I guess China has more reason to keep it's population sickly and more under their control. But it has to do it the Chinese way, not the Western way.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals