If Calcification Is The Root Of Hair Loss - How To Reverse It? (Magnesium , D, A, K2, Potassium)

Hairfedup

While most of this gold. Most of what you said is probably true in regards to no fap.

Sodium bi carbonate is probably the best thing I’ve done. As is L-THEANINE.

Man I wish I could stick to NoFap, as I know it has been the main contributor to my hairloss.

Alpha

Sodium bicarbonate is important.

Avoiding pufa and wheat is second.

Vitamins D and K is third.

My 2c.

YUPEATER

How much sodium bicarbonate should be taken daily?

i add a small teaspoon to my coffee already.

Anyone know?

Dom Selleck

Does anyone else feel a stinging sensation when applying pressure to the scalp after an ACV soak? Does this mean the scalp is too saturated with ACV and would it cause more harm than good or do you think it’s the decalcification at work?

Dom Selleck

Does anyone else feel a stinging sensation when applying pressure to the scalp after an ACV soak? Does this mean the scalp is too saturated with ACV and would it cause more harm than good or do you think it’s the decalcification at work?

johnwester130

there is something everyone has missed.

Malassezia

It literally turns your sebum into PUFA, and therefore stress and baldness follow.

The best products to kill it would be

kingsley scalp tonic, -
ducray dandruff lotion.

Avoid shampoos, go for the direct ingredient in a bottle of alcohol.

GorillaHead

there is something everyone has missed.

Malassezia

It literally turns your sebum into PUFA, and therefore stress and baldness follow.

The best products to kill it would be

kingsley scalp tonic, -
ducray dandruff lotion.

Avoid shampoos, go for the direct ingredient in a bottle of alcohol.

Didnt they identify that the upper part of the follicle is where they discovered inflammation in the follicle in androgenic alopecia not near the the dermal papillae? So wouldnt this signify the issues source is in the skin?

johnwester130

Didnt they identify that the upper part of the follicle is where they discovered inflammation in the follicle in androgenic alopecia not near the the dermal papillae? So wouldnt this signify the issues source is in the skin?

can you explain a bit more because that sounds interesting.

and would that disprove or prove my theory?

GorillaHead

“A modest degree of chronic inflammation around the upper part of hair follicles has been well described by many investigators “

Male Androgenetic Alopecia - Endotext - NCBI Bookshelf

ur theory may have a role but probably not the cause otherwise all antifungals would work very well.

If u look at disease like scleroderma which us also firbrosis. Ryanauds percedes. Scleroderma is like severe fibrosis. Raynauds is a blood flow issue.

Hairloss is def bloodflow issue. But not necessarily blood flow to the follicle itself is the issue its more likely blood flow to the accompanying surrounding area that is the issue.

johnwester130

“A modest degree of chronic inflammation around the upper part of hair follicles has been well described by many investigators “

Male Androgenetic Alopecia - Endotext - NCBI Bookshelf

ur theory may have a role but probably not the cause otherwise all antifungals would work very well.

If u look at disease like scleroderma which us also firbrosis. Ryanauds percedes. Scleroderma is like severe fibrosis. Raynauds is a blood flow issue.

Hairloss is def bloodflow issue. But not necessarily blood flow to the follicle itself is the issue its more likely blood flow to the accompanying surrounding area that is the issue.

there's only a few substacnes that destroy the malassezia

wikipedia only listed 4 of them

this is a famous post from hairlosstalk

Taken from immortalhair

Ok I was at my GP not too long ago, an Egyptian doctor who I have been seeing for about a decade.

For the first time we spoke about my hair loss, well well fkn well.. what a surprise when that topic was brought up.

Turns out he used to work for Merck & Sharpe as a researcher back in Egypt and he was booted out for his theory on hair loss. This is no bull****.. this guy was a fkn knowledge machine. All this time!

DHT isn't the cause of hair loss is. Sebum is. This is why:

DHT triggers the glands in your follicle to overproduce sebum. Bacteria gathers in this overflow and your immune system then attacks the bacteria, INCLUDING the hair follicle with inflammation. He said it's very similar to the process of acne.

Propecia works by stopping the DHT triggering the sebum overflow. He said Propecia could make your hair worse if like me hyperandrogenicity causes the extra oil.

He said he proved this theory by putting an early stage patient on low dose accutane. He said the patient regrew hair. He said this is why Retinoid helps, not because it tackles DHT, but because it tackles the sebaceous gland and stops the production of sebum.. hence stopping the gathering of bacteria.. hence no inflammation and no immune response.

I also asked why some medications work and why some don't. He said in theory it should work for all, but there are 2 reasons it doesnt:

1. Internal drugs can cause hyperandrogenicity like I've experienced
2. Topical drugs don't reach the follicle BECAUSE of the sebum build up blocking it. He said minoxidil works best with retin-A not because retin-A helps hair loss through DHT, but helps the minoxidil flow down the follicle wall by eliminating sebum build up.

He said he never really gave it the years of research it deserves, but his theory is ultra-low-doses of Accutane stops hair loss. He said 10mg twice a week will do the job.

He said when he kept trying to push this idea through his experiments, Merck kicked him off the research team."

GorillaHead

Taken from immortalhair

Ok I was at my GP not too long ago, an Egyptian doctor who I have been seeing for about a decade.

For the first time we spoke about my hair loss, well well fkn well.. what a surprise when that topic was brought up.

Turns out he used to work for Merck & Sharpe as a researcher back in Egypt and he was booted out for his theory on hair loss. This is no bull****.. this guy was a fkn knowledge machine. All this time!

DHT triggers the glands in your follicle to overproduce sebum. Bacteria gathers in this overflow and your immune system then attacks the bacteria, INCLUDING the hair follicle with inflammation. He said it's very similar to the process of acne.

Propecia works by stopping the DHT triggering the sebum overflow. He said Propecia could make your hair worse if like me hyperandrogenicity causes the extra oil.

He said he proved this theory by putting an early stage patient on low dose accutane. He said the patient regrew hair. He said this is why Retinoid helps, not because it tackles DHT, but because it tackles the sebaceous gland and stops the production of sebum.. hence stopping the gathering of bacteria.. hence no inflammation and no immune response.

I also asked why some medications work and why some don't. He said in theory it should work for all, but there are 2 reasons it doesnt:

2. Topical drugs don't reach the follicle BECAUSE of the sebum build up blocking it. He said minoxidil works best with retin-A not because retin-A helps hair loss through DHT, but helps the minoxidil flow down the follicle wall by eliminating sebum build up.

He said he never really gave it the years of research it deserves, but his theory is ultra-low-doses of Accutane stops hair loss. He said 10mg twice a week will do the job.

He said when he kept trying to push this idea through his experiments, Merck kicked him off the research team."

If sebum was the cause then accutane would solve the problem dries u right up

johnwester130

If sebum was the cause then accutane would solve the problem dries u right up

Accutane a cure
like i said in another post, accutane seems too extreme.

the goal is not to remove all your sebum, rather it is much safer to kill the bacteria that feed off the sebum

dermazinc pyrithione drops
alcohol solution of piroctone olamine are so much safer

GorillaHead

Accutane a cure
like i said in another post, accutane seems too extreme.

the goal is not to remove all your sebum, rather it is much safer to kill the bacteria that feed off the sebum

dermazinc pyrithione drops
alcohol solution of piroctone olamine are so much safer
Antibiotics wouldve solved the problem. People who are hypo then hyper sometimes see regrowth in mpb areas.

Last edited:

GorillaHead

This absolutely fascinates me. This women is severely hypothyroid one moment. Hair loss exactly like a balding old man. Boom after treatment she looks younger and is back !

Attachments

• FD5B76B5-4665-4779-A1AE-7D9919E95A2C.png
    FD5B76B5-4665-4779-A1AE-7D9919E95A2C.png
    506.2 KB · Views: 75

reality

This absolutely fascinates me. This women is severely hypothyroid one moment. Hair loss exactly like a balding old man. Boom after treatment she looks younger and is back !
looks like she was a bit more than hypo...
what disease is that?

Whichway?

Taken from immortalhair

If that was the case, wouldn’t just washing the hair and scalp with shampoo to remove the excess oil help? It would effectively remove the food source and lower the bacterial load, just like carrot salad for the intestines does.

johnwester130

If that was the case, wouldn’t just washing the hair and scalp with shampoo to remove the excess oil help? It would effectively remove the food source and lower the bacterial load, just like carrot salad for the intestines does.

yes it can be solved indirectly and with multiple ways

i just prefer killing the bacteria with a liquid solution