If Calcification Is The Root Of Hair Loss - How To Reverse It? (Magnesium , D, A, K2, Potassium)

Hairfedup

Definitely come to the point where I'm certain my hairloss is hormonal. My scalp is almost overly malleable. PGD2 probably the sole cause.

Hairfedup

Have you ever had your hormones tested?

No I haven't lol, I get serious anxiety about doctor visits. added to my normal daily anxiety. Imma bite the bullet and have them done this month. Any suggestions as to what to ask to be tested other than test/estro? SBGH perhaps?

Elephanto

@Nestito He hasn't showed good results with his current stack. His former stack gave him good results at first but he changed it after losing progress. The former stack was badly researched despite having several good supps that could explain initial good results. But the high dose Iodine, very high dose Omega 3 (estrogenic, anti-thyroid), green tea extract and even the excess Zinc and Molybdenum over 1+ year is likely to explain the reversal of progress. Kind of sad because he was very close to the truth, once you clean the former stack a bit it's all you need imo. His current stack has several Peaty and imo important substances removed. Omega 6s are estrogenic and anti-thyroid, not much else to say about it. I've started losing hair when I got into eating at mcdonalds. I think in very low stress personalities, damage is mitigated enough to avoid hairline recession. It's not only about the amount of pufas you store but Peat also mentions that stress triggers arachidonic acid release. Otherwise, it's possible that enough O6 can be protective by being anti-androgenic to an important extent, which as I've discussed before, is one of the ways to prevent mpb in my opinion but it is less effective than focusing on lowering stress, estrogen, endotoxins and increasing Testosterone (unlike through the production of androgens triggered by stress like DHEA-S and DHT) as plenty of low T males still get recession. T is protective by inhibiting cortisol. Having low androgens can help with excess sebum production that blocks pores and restrain blood flow; but imo it is only significant in cases of chronic stress-induced androgens production and perhaps high bacterial count. Nizoral applied topically takes care of excess sebum and coconut oil inhibits the formation of the P. Acnes strain that processes sebum to produce topical inflammation. I also think there's a minimal requirement for O6s as it has functions in intestinal barrier and skin integrity but it is pretty low.

GLA, which he now takes, promotes prostate cancer :
Experimental studies showed that n-3 PUFAs such as EPA and DHA that are derived from essential fatty acid (EFA) ALA can suppress the growth of prostate cancer cells, whereas n-6 PUFAs such as GLA and AA, which are derived from EFA LA promote prostate tumor carcinogenesis [9,10].

Last edited:

Rjk

Hey guys

How has everyone been doing with the regimen suggested by elephanto?

Any success in regrowing their hair?

JayLuz91

From my understanding it seems that chronic inflammation is the cause of hair loss. Calcification and Fibrosis come into play at the end stages after chronic inflammation has been present for a long period of time. The big problem is what is causing the chronic inflammation appears to be different for everyone. It could be Thyroid issues, Heavy Metals, High Blood Pressure, Food Sensitivities, Estrogen Dominance etc. The list just goes on and on. I would assume this is also why Hair Loss patterns are often different.

This is why I think it will be super hard to come up with a single "Cure" for Male Pattern Baldness. As said single cure would have to treat all the conditions that cause scalp inflammation. MPB is essentially a maze. You'll have to figure out exactly what is causing your inflammation to stop your hair loss. And then you'll have to take actions to then regrow your lost hair. Just my two cents.

Rjk

I think your right and also think what elephanto advises is correct. Being in an optimal state health wise, using various supplements and specific diet

I think my problems are a bunch of things. bad diet, not exercising enough, high stress personality. Im gonna get myself into healthy state over the next few months, then start the specific decalcification process elephanto advises. mainly high dose magnesium, d3, k2. Im sure im probably deficient in those as we speak

And hope to see some regrowth this time next year. Im a nw4/5. And ive got a ***t load of calcification going on. I can feel it. I imagine its gonna take quite a bit of time to reverse it

brix

I’m seeing hair regrowth on on temples following a hair test recommendations. Never thought I would see this as a result.

Rjk

guys elephanto advises up to 2000mg of mag a day for decalcifcation. i am going to try glycinate instead of citrate to go easier on my stomach

the pills im looking to buy are stated as 600mg per pill, but only 100mg of pure magnesium. does this mean, if i want the 2000mg, i need 20 of these pills per day?

Inaut

I have increased my magnesium to around 1000mgs a day. Mainly mag carbonate in vinegar (making mag acetate) and like the effects (no laxative effect to speak of). 2000mg would be quite tough to achieve for me.... good luck though mate

Rjk

I have increased my magnesium to around 1000mgs a day. Mainly mag carbonate in vinegar (making mag acetate) and like the effects (no laxative effect to speak of). 2000mg would be quite tough to achieve for me.... good luck though mate

1000mg elemental magnesium?

Inaut

I’d assume yes.

One teaspoon of mag carbonate is about 400mg of mag. So I do about two and a half teaspoons a day. Roughly 1000mg of elemental mag

blueorca

U dont have to go that high since he also says there are other decalcifiers like taurine and msm. You could've take less magnesium if you add atleast one of the two. And also topical acv decalcifies too.

Rjk

ok cheers guys

are you guys trying to regrow your hair and if so, how are things going? what regimen are you using?

CDT

Yes I've done this for like 2 years but at least 6+ months very consistently. I stopped when I was satisfied, I guess I'm like Norwood 1 or 0.5 now. Mainly because my hair looks so thick and healthy so I have the look that I want. Plus I always kept my hair long-ish, you could only tell I don't have a perfect hairline if I had a buzzcut. I think that being consistent on scalp massaging/detumescence could potentially completely restore the hairline but I don't really care, it's a lot of job (usually 2 x 20 mins a day is recommended). Nowadays I take these supps in general health doses and inconsistently (more focused on testosterone and mental clarity), plus still do the ACV rinsing once a week. Another thing that isn't regrowth-inducing (it might actually help but not part of my former stack at least) but gives luscious and thick looks to hair is silica from bell peppers and the occasional beer or oats. The supplemental form is adviced to avoid by Peat, plus you don't want too much (excess silica in soils has been linked to cancer types).

@CoolTweetPete It could be good but the times I tried it I found it pretty harsh and worsened hair looks, obviously from the chloride part. You'd probably get just as good results from taking Magnesium internally and rinsing with ACV. Seems like the chloride part would hurt the hair follicles, you can find testimonies of people getting better hair texture (especially noticeable with long hair) after installing a shower filter and the chloride in tap water is vastly less concentrated than Mag Oil. Still, people should note it if other less-harsh methods don't work.
Hey there. May I have yoyur opinion on something? Do you think ejaculation can cause damage to the hairline? Not only via depletion of hard to get nutrients, but by the change in hormone levels? I would really appreciate anything you have to say in this regard, and thanks in advance!

Nestito

Hey there. May I have yoyur opinion on something? Do you think ejaculation can cause damage to the hairline? Not only via depletion of hard to get nutrients, but by the change in hormone levels? I would really appreciate anything you have to say in this regard, and thanks in advance!

I forget in which thread, but Elephanto has mentioned avoiding frequent ejaculation but to what extent I forget.

olive

Ejaculation increases prolactin. Prolactin causes hairloss.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals