If Anarchists Can Make Pharma Drugs, Why Can't Somebody Make Lead-free Vitamin C

tara

I will guess that Peat's concerns are based on something real.
However, I am supplementing vit-C anyway, because I also guess that being short of what I need may be a greater concern.
Vit-C is needed for maintenance and repair of all tissues, for many enzymes, for the immune system, ...
I think healing requires more than usual.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I've seen how vitamin C, even the regular one, saved my cat, and I know it's value. But I've also seen how a lot of vitamin C supplementation failed to remove my persistent dry phlegm in my bronchial tube. I found that I had an acid base imbalance that lowered my immunity, in which vitamin C intake can't overcome but fixing the acid-base balance did. So my take is that vitamin C is good and all, but knowing your condition and knowing if vitamin C is the solution makes more sense.

I prefer low-lead vitamin C, but I won't keep myself from using vitamin C if that's all I have.

If I'm not taking vitamin C in large quantities daily, I'm not worried taking the regular vitamin C.

I know by now that the fresher the meat, the more vitamin C it contains so I'd try to get my vitamin C from meat as much as practicality allows. Failing that, I still can rely on some fruits, and if that's not enough, I can go with some supplementation.

SOMO

I will guess that Peat's concerns are based on something real.
However, I am supplementing vit-C anyway, because I also guess that being short of what I need may be a greater concern.
Vit-C is needed for maintenance and repair of all tissues, for many enzymes, for the immune system, ...
I think healing requires more than usual.

I like the sour taste of ascorbic acid and it seems to keep my stomach working well.

I also find large quantities of fruit to result in bloating and sluggish digestion, so I think Vit C supplementation has its place.

tara

I found that I had an acid base imbalance that lowered my immunity, in which vitamin C intake can't overcome but fixing the acid-base balance did. So my take is that vitamin C is good and all, but knowing your condition and knowing if vitamin C is the solution makes more sense.
And adding more vit-C when the system is already too acidic may exacerbate the kind of breathing trouble you described. I suspect that hyperventilation cld be an adaptation to try to balance the overly acid state, and hyperventilation can contribute to persistent phlegm/unproductive cough.

AIUI, Reams said to supp vit C when UpH is on the alkaline side, and vit D when it's on the acid side of ideal. (And if vit C is needed while too acid, potentially either make onion soup, or supp extra calcium to balance so vit-C supp can be used.)

OP
yerrag

yerrag

And adding more vit-C when the system is already too acidic may exacerbate the kind of breathing trouble you described. I suspect that hyperventilation cld be an adaptation to try to balance the overly acid state, and hyperventilation can contribute to persistent phlegm/unproductive cough.

AIUI, Reams said to supp vit C when UpH is on the alkaline side, and vit D when it's on the acid side of ideal. (And if vit C is needed while too acid, potentially either make onion soup, or supp extra calcium to balance so vit-C supp can be used.)
++

GelatinGoblin

Thanks, but I have used chlorella in a product called HMD and it did nothing for me. The only breakthrough I've had is with using magnesium and vitamin C. I have seen great improvement in my high blood pressure arising from lead toxicity in my kidneys. Still, I'm constantly having to tweak my protocol as sometimes what works would cease to further lower my blood pressure, and a tweak will allow me to climb a proverbial wall on my way to further lowering my blood pressure.

I don't believe in the various substances promoted by the likes of Dr. Axe. They provide solutions involving a selection of substances, much of which only give the perception of doing something, more in line with a placebo effect. They do little in the long term except put people in a eternal state of hope, expectant that the cure is around the corner, until they realize it's a money pit, or a time pit, or both. They don't work.
I know this is quite and old thread and post but how did you manage to get lead toxicity?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I know this is quite and old thread and post but how did you manage to get lead toxicity?
My guess is that the apartment I rented had old pipes that used lead to solder the joints?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals