If Against Dem Virtue Signalling And Wacko Ideas, Say Vote For Biden In Polls

managing

@managing here is another non-evidence of election fraud so typical of the party you so willingly defend:

Results For CA21 Come to a Halt as GOP Candidate Pulls Ahead! Elections Dept Suspends Canvassing Operations Until Nov. 21 Due to Covid

Unlike me, you don't believe there was fraud in the house elections in 2018. Your kind and generous heart so believes everyone else has a kind and generous heart, free from deception and fraud. If only the entire world were like you, we would still be in the Garden of Eden, enjoying every fruit except the apple, of course!
Man you get condescending when you have nothing left in the argument. I believe that people are capable of all kinds of evil, selfishness, and idiocy. But that doesn't mean that the explanation for everything is evil, selfishness, and idiocy.

You started out attacking the presidential election results. In a country where you don't live or vote, but I'll just laugh off your affection for globalism for now. Because you have nothing, you decide to go for a congressional race in a district you know nothing about. But you need better sources. Gateway Pundit is partisan crap. Vaduado has been ahead for most of the counting. He didn't just pull ahead right before the covid issue. That is just the sort of crap that nobody ever verifies so why not make up a narrative that sounds more scandalous than it is? See, people are selfish.

As for the race, TJ cox was always tenuous in a district that Democrats almost never win.

Let's just see what happens when the counting resumes. I realize that you think Covid is some vast conspiracy used as cover for alien reptile new world order zionist freemasons, but maybe people actually get sick and die.

So, how aobut that presidential race?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom