If A Man Decided To Do Steroids

OP
sprinter

sprinter

I'm guessing if your born from a healthy womb that starts you quite broad,tall and all round strong,other adaptations to support this are in place like heart size,to juice up as an adult too quick on the outside could be excessive strain on the pumps inside,slower is safer I'm thinking.

I read that if you're a man and you're index finger is longer then you're ring finger it means you did not get much (or enough) testosterone in the womb. Does anyone know if this is in fact true?

DaveFoster

Oh I am. I just don't get much sun, that's all.
I see; you must take their pre-workout:

"May cause inspiration, motivation, high levels of excelling at school, higher levels of serotonin, restlessness, unlimited energy, nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness and occasionally rapid heartbeat. Beta-alanine may cause harmless but intense tingling or flushing sensations throughout the entire body." Sounds like cocaine.

Drareg

I read that if you're a man and you're index finger is longer then you're ring finger it means you did not get much (or enough) testosterone in the womb. Does anyone know if this is in fact true?

I think this is inconclusive,many were using it as gauge for penis size.

Velve921

If I man decided he wanted to do steroids, purely for strength, beyond the steroids that Peat normally recommends, what do you think the best route would be?

Haidut posted studies about the synergistic effects of DHEA/Androsterone as an androgenic support.

OP
sprinter

sprinter

What if you're index finger appears longer then you're ring finger, but you're ring finger is actually longer it just start much lower on the hand then most people?

Constatine

What if you're index finger appears longer then you're ring finger, but you're ring finger is actually longer it just start much lower on the hand then most people?
I don't know about this test but I think jaw size, shoulder width, general bone density, anogenital distence, and one's mental state is a better indication of androgen levels in and out of the womb. A test such as the index finger test may be related to specific androgens and not one's general androgenic profile.

OP
sprinter

sprinter

I don't know about this test but I think jaw size, shoulder width, general bone density, anogenital distence, and one's mental state is a better indication of androgen levels in and out of the womb. A test such as the index finger test may be related to specific androgens and not one's general androgenic profile.

How does one know their general bone density?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals