Ideas on how to improve testicular function ?

GorillaHead

I am looking for way to improve LH testicular sensitivity and improve the health of the ledyig cells in man.

My goal is to reduce LH levels, seeing that ray said it was best these weren't high and that testosterone is the most suppressive substance on LH, the question leads to me to importance of testicular health and function.

Apparently around the age of 35 men LH significantly increases.

I also would like to learn about ways to decrease LH sensitivity in the adrenal gland.

Recently i believe that the rise in LH leads to the overactivity of the adrenal gland as a back up to the loss of function in the testes and this rise in the adrenal gland activity leads to MPB, and Hirsutism in both men and women being PCOS a condition of malfunction ovaries like malfunctioning testicals. The reason anabolic steroids cause hairloss is not due to the steroid itself but its withdrawal and I can fully support this by experience that when withdrawing such substances. Hair loss begins at a rapid pace

Last edited:
OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Okay so far i found a study that fish oil lowered LH and increased free test ratio.

also red light therapy on testicals.

astragalus also increases cells.

please feel free to share more way to improve testicular function. Thanks

LLight

Taurine and high dietary cholesterol?

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

butter does not seem like a good option in improving testicular function. In fact based on this in five study on me The worse fats are omega 6 fats. Followed by trans. Then saturated fats then mono and omega 3 fats being the best fats for improving testicular function.

very interesting. High lh levels are associated with testicular failure.

i know heat and testicals dont go well together neither does pufa intake. Very interesting to see omega 3 s help here.

Last edited:

LLight

In this report, we showed that the liver X receptor (LXR) controls estrogen homeostasis by regulating the basal and inducible hepatic expression of estrogen sulfotransferase (Est, or Sult1e1), an enzyme critical for metabolic estrogen deactivation.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Attachments

• Salt LH.pdf
    949.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

GelatinGoblin

Hey I think I have the answer for you.
Oxidative Stress comes from the Sodium:Potassium ratio being off. Definitely eat more ripe fruits (except bananas), OJ and well-boiled Swiss Chard (hey i cannot emphasize this enough, this is some good stuff. This with some Rice, Gelatin soup, beef, salt... Damn)
Fruits have anti-oxidants so that resolves that aswell.

GelatinGoblin

Just lowering Cortisol the usual stuff anyway. With good health good Testicular function will come aswell. Especially Thyroid

AndrogenicJB

Hey I think I have the answer for you.
Oxidative Stress comes from the Sodium:Potassium ratio being off. Definitely eat more ripe fruits (except bananas), OJ and well-boiled Swiss Chard (hey i cannot emphasize this enough, this is some good stuff. This with some Rice, Gelatin soup, beef, salt... Damn)
Fruits have anti-oxidants so that resolves that aswell.
What should the ratio be, equal?

korpesh

I have actually been very surprised at how effectively Idea Labs gonadin has been at seeming to give everything a boost down there when applied topically. Strangely, it didn't seem to have as much of an impact when I used to take it orally, but topical application seems to be pretty beneficial when I do it a couple times a day (six drops) on two or three days a week (I tend to rotate everything so I don't build up tolerance/homeostatis issues). Feels like a very healthy, organic, sustained improvement, rather than an acute effect.