Ideas For Grab And Go Meals?

tankasnowgod

I was wondering if anyone had any Peat-ish ideas for quick meals when at work. Personally, I work early, so it's usually breakfast for me, but a lunch or dinner idea isn't out of the question. I've been eating cottage cheese or greek yogurt with fruit/honey, and I'm pretty much tired of it. I would have access to a microwave, but would prefer to avoid that.

If it's something that could be easily prepped for 5 days all at once, all the better.

Ideas, anyone?

Inaut

in the morning i have a milk/coffee/sugar/shredded coconut/cocoa shake and then its pretty much dates, honey , coconut oil, oj, figs and fruits during the day. one big starchy meal with a protein source and carrot salad for dinner.. followed by more chocolate and pineapple sorbet ala @Amazoniac. it's been working for me so far

Teres

I'm not sure how Peat-ish my suggestion can be, but I like dried meats. The taste has no match, especially if there's a place nearby where they're made properly, or you know how to make them yourself. They're nutritious, they're not messy and last (their qualities preserved) very long if not exposed to high temperature for long time.
They can be cut, they can be eaten like a (or with) sandwitch as they are, depending on the type of meat, it's texture and method of preparation. Or they can be cooked in every way raw meat can be.

Gone Peating

I'm not sure how Peat-ish my suggestion can be, but I like dried meats. The taste has no match, especially if there's a place nearby where they're made properly, or you know how to make them yourself. They're nutritious, they're not messy and last (their qualities preserved) very long if not exposed to high temperature for long time.
They can be cut, they can be eaten like a (or with) sandwitch as they are, depending on the type of meat, it's texture and method of preparation. Or they can be cooked in every way raw meat can be.

Where can you find quality dried meats?

I was wondering if anyone had any Peat-ish ideas for quick meals when at work. Personally, I work early, so it's usually breakfast for me, but a lunch or dinner idea isn't out of the question. I've been eating cottage cheese or greek yogurt with fruit/honey, and I'm pretty much tired of it. I would have access to a microwave, but would prefer to avoid that.

If it's something that could be easily prepped for 5 days all at once, all the better.

Ideas, anyone?
Here is a couple of my favorite "pack & go" lunches. I use Organic Valley ricotta in the "deli-roll ups" and take a baby aspirin or vitamin E with it to minimize PUFA storage from the cold cuts. The grass fed beef in my meatloaf needs no supplementation. Room temperature leftover meatloaf is just as tasty as warmed!

Attachments

• 20210107_170524.jpg
    20210107_170524.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 20200919_152755.jpg
    20200919_152755.jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 49
If you live in the US, Trader Joe’s have grass fed/finished beef sticks made by a brand called chomps. Really good on the go snack and very clean ingredients

PxD

Ideas, anyone?
Buy some pastured chicken feet. Those are pretty cheap. Chuck em in a slow cooker with some carrots, onions and potatoes and cook for ten hours. When it’s done put it all in the fridge and it will turn into a jello-like substance (high gelatin content). Just scoop out a portion into a container and take with you to work, and reheat to liquid form when you’re ready to eat. Despite it being a soup, it’s very filling and satiating.

you can also do this with beef such as oxtail soup, just make sure to skim the white fat off the top after it’s cooled off. Beef is a lot fattier.

David90

Here is a couple of my favorite "pack & go" lunches. I use Organic Valley ricotta in the "deli-roll ups" and take a baby aspirin or vitamin E with it to minimize PUFA storage from the cold cuts. The grass fed beef in my meatloaf needs no supplementation. Room temperature leftover meatloaf is just as tasty as warmed!
Sounds Great. Thanks for the Ideas. :D

imei3489

when i need to go somewhere i bring a carton of milk, and a jar of honey halfway filled with honey, rest filled with cheese meats and fruits. makes normal people gag but i like it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals