IdeaLabsDC.com April 2016 Giveaway!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The IdeaLabs April 2016 giveaway is live!

There will be a total of 5 winners who will get choice of product from the entire www.IdeaLabsDC.com store! @haidut will cover all shipping to any location in the world!

You do not have to be a member of the Ray Peat Forum to participate in the giveaway. But it sure does help because you will get 10 extra entries for being a member!

If you do not complete the entries correctly, they will be invalidated immediately.

Example, for the "link sharing" please do not put "FaceBook", instead put the full link so that we can easily verify that you shared the link.

Big thank you to haidut for all he does for the Ray Peat community and making this awesome giveaway possible!

We have added a new option so that you can get 15 more entries for posting an original poem, haiku, etc!

Let the giving away begin!

[URL='https://raypeatforum.com/community/pages/giveaways/']Click Here To Enter Giveaway![/URL]​

Amazoniac

With this comment I wonder: posting here increases your chances but at the same the giveaway has more visilibily, so it also decreases. 5 more entries for bringing up the topic but 30 less or so due to the person that entered thanks to you.. :ss
Less importantly, thank you one more time, haidut!

CoolTweetPete

Thank you as always Haidut for offering this and your awesome products!

PhilParma

With this comment I wonder: posting here increases your chances but at the same the giveaway has more visilibily, so it also decreases. 5 more entries for bringing up the topic but 30 less or so due to the person that entered thanks to you.. :ss

Yes that crossed my mind as well. But if you take the long-view, increasing contest visibility also keeps the giveaways going by making it worth the merchants' while to hold them. If everyone adopts a clandestine entry strategy, merchants will probably just stop doing the giveaways. Then no one wins. :sorry:

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Or maybe, bumps could be worth 50 entries. :D

seano

Crappy haiku for the points:

ice cream and sugar
orange juice, milk, and carrots
estrogen no more

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you everyone and good luck in the draw!

CoolTweetPete

From start to finish

The sweet taste abounds

Keeps me from feeling skiddish

My sweet sugar knows no bounds

lindsay

Please let me win, please let me win, please let me win ;)

keith

Thanks Haidut!