Idealabs Thyroid Supplements

Sarah Hvass

Which is the best Idealabs Thyroid supplement to take to increase temp and support thyroid. Thanks

seraph94

I think Tyromix is the most effective, and you need less so a bottle can go a long way.

When I checked the Idealabs store, it was written that this product is for the lab use only. Do you think I can use it for myself ?

Lollipop2

When I checked the Idealabs store, it was written that this product is for the lab use only. Do you think I can use it for myself ?
Yes @Slimboy94 ! It is listed as a lab chemical in order for Idealabs to be able to sell it. Sort of a legal technicality. Anyone can order and use.

I use Tyromax and love it.

sunny

Before taking any thyroid supplements, no matter the source- even your doctor rx, you will want to read all of the Pest articles on thyroid, read Broda Barnes "Hypothyroidism, the unsuspected illness", take your temperatures and pulses as instructed in the book, and keep taking them as you slowly add your supplement. You might also consider getting a baseline blood testing before starting. Read about the things that will inhibit thyroid- pufa, estrogen, etc. Here is a good complete thyroid panel AFTC - Thyroid with Antibodies Panel - BLT System

Kray

Before taking any thyroid supplements, no matter the source- even your doctor rx, you will want to read all of the Pest articles on thyroid, read Broda Barnes "Hypothyroidism, the unsuspected illness", take your temperatures and pulses as instructed in the book, and keep taking them as you slowly add your supplement. You might also consider getting a baseline blood testing before starting. Read about the things that will inhibit thyroid- pufa, estrogen, etc. Here is a good complete thyroid panel AFTC - Thyroid with Antibodies Panel - BLT System
Thank you for your advice.

LazloC

I am confused on what the differences between ThyroMix and ThyroMax? Which would be the best for someone to start with that has used Armour thyroid but not seeing enough increase in body temps and metabolism?

LuMonty

I am confused on what the differences between ThyroMix and ThyroMax? Which would be the best for someone to start with that has used Armour thyroid but not seeing enough increase in body temps and metabolism?
Tyromix is synthetic T4/T3 combo, while Tyromax is desiccated thyroid.

LuMonty

So basically just synthetic versus natural ratios of t3:t4?
Yeah, I like Tyromax but finding dosing it and squeezing the drops out to be tedious so I stick with the synthetic, but you can't go wrong with either as far as effectiveness.

Judd Crane

TyroMax has a higher ratio of t4 to t3, so TyroMix might be better for people with less efficient livers.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals