Idealabs Supps Bundle For Sale 7 Lot - UK

golder

Not to hijak, but seeing as there are also people from the UK here. I've got 2 bottles of Magnoil, 1x Tyromax, 1x keto p4, 1x Progestene. All are new and unused except a single drop of Magnoil to test on skin.

johnwester130

Not to hijak, but seeing as there are also people from the UK here. I've got 2 bottles of Magnoil, 1x Tyromax, 1x keto p4, 1x Progestene. All are new and unused except a single drop of Magnoil to test on skin.

is the keto p4 in oil or ethanol ?

golder

Just looking at the prices, comes to £24.50 ish, so how does
is the keto p4 in oil or ethanol ?

i have one in tocopherol and one in ethanol (hence one being surplus/for sale). I’m happy to keep either one as I’m using it orally anyway.

johnwester130

Just looking at the prices, comes to £24.50 ish, so how does

i have one in tocopherol and one in ethanol (hence one being surplus/for sale). I’m happy to keep either one as I’m using it orally anyway.

is it 100% soluble. there seems to be a problem with precipitate in the bottles with some products

golder

is it 100% soluble. there seems to be a problem with precipitate in the bottles with some products
There is zero precipitate on either versions after shaking. The only product I’ve noticed this solubility from, regardless of shaking the bottle, is tyromax and the new 8:1 Cortinon+ toco versions. Both these new bottles of keto p4 are perfectly fine.

johnwester130

There is zero precipitate on either versions after shaking. The only product I’ve noticed this solubility from, regardless of shaking the bottle, is tyromax and the new 8:1 Cortinon+ toco versions. Both these new bottles of keto p4 are perfectly fine.

cost for the keto p4 ?

OP
SamuraiJack

SamuraiJack

It's a very graceful and inspirational comment. Brought a tear to my eye. But srs think he's 7 or so

OP
SamuraiJack

SamuraiJack

Got a bottle of diamant for sale if anyone's interested. 2 drops used and arrived last week. £28 free del.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom