IdeaLabs Supplement Administration

14x48

Hi All:

I have been experimenting with Dr. Peat's theories for about nine months. I am youngish - 30 - healthy, lean but inconsistently motivated/energetic. I wanted to build a stronger foundation for my health, vitality, energy, so I started reading some of Dr. Peat's studies, and have even started supplementing, of recent. There is a ton of information around this forum, but I wanted to start a thread where I share how I have been administering the use of the supplements HAIDUT produces, and how others have been using them... For me, the goal is to use ONLY the supplements that make a difference - i.e., maximize vitality while minimizing supplementation. I figured if we all outlined how we use certain foods/supplements it'd bean interesting place to share our personal experiences.

SolBan - I apply this on my face in the morning, and before I go in the sun.
EstroBan - just ordered some, plan to apply it to my face before bed.
Pansterone - mix this with Seltzer, OJ, and Energin before a workout.
Stress-Non - apply this to temples before I begin work.
Progestene - inconsistently taking it without an intention, any suggestions? Based on what I've been reading, I might begin applying this topically before bed to relax.
Energin - take with Pansterone before a workout. Will also take it before drinking to dampen the negative affect Alcohol has on the body.
Retinil - apply to face before bed, I was doing this - only 6 drops - but it might be keeping me up, I'm afraid.

What else? Who is using what and how?

Always interested in learning an individuals art based around science.

Thanks.

14x48

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals