Idealabs Products

what idea labs products can I try at 18 to increase androgens and lower prolactin and Estrogen without risking suppression. Ive been eyeing up gonadin for awhile now any advice would be great.

Cloudhands

Im 24 and i think we are too young to be supplementing androgens unless you ave some severe disease or imbalance. There are some pretty easy natural ways to increase them to a level that is high but not crazy high. And if you feel you must ingest something that will raise androgens then maybe make sure youre already getting micro and macro nutrients in ratios that support your hormonal ideals. Many foods have sex hormone analogs or even the exact molecule in it, and other foods have fibers that remove estrogen and estrogenic compounds. I like different mushrooms like maiitake for example that have been shown to degrade different estrogenic compounds into harmless compounds, like BPA for example. Just my two cents lol its its early and im caffeinated

scoobydoo

Im 24 and i think we are too young to be supplementing androgens unless you ave some severe disease or imbalance. There are some pretty easy natural ways to increase them to a level that is high but not crazy high. And if you feel you must ingest something that will raise androgens then maybe make sure youre already getting micro and macro nutrients in ratios that support your hormonal ideals. Many foods have sex hormone analogs or even the exact molecule in it, and other foods have fibers that remove estrogen and estrogenic compounds. I like different mushrooms like maiitake for example that have been shown to degrade different estrogenic compounds into harmless compounds, like BPA for example. Just my two cents lol its its early and im caffeinated
Haha yes I think it’s all subjective on a persons history

OP
A
Right now I’m trying Androsterone putting one drop on each nipple and 1 drop on each forearm only noticed positive effects so far. I think small doses of certain hormones won’t hurt you and can actually increase natural production.

scoobydoo

Right now I’m trying Androsterone putting one drop on each nipple and 1 drop on each forearm only noticed positive effects so far. I think small doses of certain hormones won’t hurt you and can actually increase natural production.
Nice! Good to hear
I think I’ll start with gonadin as it seems like this is not one that risks potentially shutting down endogenous production

Mhtro

I got the same effects, I put 2 drops in each nipple yesterday and today my nipples/breast area had de-puffed. I always had bigger breasts and I am a male, im ashamed of them and even hardcore dieting and working my chest like a madman didnt do as much impact as androsterone did in 1night.

Curious where you got Androsterone from? I cant find the products on idealabs page anymore, thank god I have a bottle

scoobydoo

did you ever try the gonadin? how was it?
Felt like it raised Gaba and dopamine very well
Calm focused feeling
Better vision
Better muscle tone
Not much change in libido or erections
Pansterone and androsterone and K2 has been my winning stack thus far

JCub369

Felt like it raised Gaba and dopamine very well
Calm focused feeling
Better vision
Better muscle tone
Not much change in libido or erections
Pansterone and androsterone and K2 has been my winning stack thus far
I have just received my pan and Andro for the first time. How many drops of each do you recommend and where? what changes have you noticed. Thanks!

Frankdee20

I have just received my pan and Andro for the first time. How many drops of each do you recommend and where? what changes have you noticed. Thanks!
If this comment is of any benefit before you consider, myself and others have noticed different effects from Pansterone depending on where it was applied.

JCub369

If this comment is of any benefit before you consider, myself and others have noticed different effects from Pansterone depending on where it was applied.
That's why im asking. What different effects have you noticed depending on where it was applied?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals