1. **NEW** BL11 - Orange, Red & Infrared Therapy Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Pod Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Idealabs Metergoline Or Cyproheptadine Wanted In U.K

Discussion in 'Merchant Forums' started by Bobber Anderson, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Bobber Anderson

Bobber Anderson Member

I have:

Lisuride
    Progest-E
    Energin
    Pansterone (in tocopherols)

That I would willingly use as part of a deal (and/or cash payment).

I really want to try the metergoline. I had good experiences with ritanserin until the constipation stopped me. It doesn't seem like people are getting this issue with the metergoline.

If I can't get the metergoline, but someone has some cypro they wish to sell me, I will keep the lisuride and try that with the cypro instead.

Lisuride, by itself, kind of sucks for me. Combined with cypro though, it might be sublime!

Anyone got these chemicals that they wish to offload?

If I can't get either, I will just wait until I next get paid and buy the cypro first. Use up my lisuride, and perhaps trial metergoline in the future.

That's enough of me waffling.

Give me a holla.

2. Stilgar

Stilgar Member

Did you know you can buy cyproheptadine in the UK quite cheaply off prescription? Google Periactin, it is only about £8-£10.

3. trew

trew Member

I might have some cypro laying around somewhere.

How old is your progest E?

4. Joeyd

Joeyd Member

Did the lisuride make you tired? I'm so tired after taking just 2 drops!

5. OP
    Bobber Anderson

Bobber Anderson Member

Yes. Tired, nauseous and a bit robotic. Just feeling a bit 'off' with it.

It was quite nice when combined with red light though, but wasn't enough when taken alone. I am hoping that metergoline can provide the benefits of ritanserin, but minus the negatives I got along with it. I also like the fact that some people are dosing it (perhaps) twice per week. Sounds like sufficient juice for the money! (60 bucks per bottle)

Oh btw, thanks for the money for the supplements from a while back. I am the same guy, but had to open a new account (this one) when I forgot my previous log-in details for the other account. Glad you got the stuff. That was hundreds of dollars of stuff. Very glad it wasn't some random person (at the post office) who took advantage of that anti-serotonergic/steroidal goodness!!

6. OP
    Bobber Anderson

Bobber Anderson Member

Hmm. It did cross my mind, as cypro is prescribed for all kinds of minor things here. Thanks I might do a bit of hunting.

7. OP
    Bobber Anderson

Bobber Anderson Member

Ok. This is where you might suddenly lose interest. It's been in the fridge for about two years. It's still potent, though. I tried some the other night, and it completely knocked me out (as a sleep-aid). Definitely still very super strong in its effects. It also gave me very strong effects the following day (clarity; and strong in its psychological effects), along with to anti-androgen effects. That was from two or there drops of it.