Idealabs Lisuride

dq139

Hello everybody,
I'm curious to know Is Idealabs lisuride taken orally or trandermally? And what is widely considered an effective dosage..im interested in trying it once in awhile after for example a night of drinking or sexual intercorse due to its anti serotonin effects. Thanks.

Scout88at

I remember reading that lisuride has a much greater absorption transdermally compared to orally

OP
D

dq139

I remember reading that lisuride has a much greater absorption transdermally compared to orally
Oh ok, can the product be taken both orally and transdermally? And applying it trandermally is just rubbing a few drops into my underarm for example and lwtting it sit? Just want to be sure.

Scout88at

Oh ok, can the product be taken both orally and transdermally? And applying it trandermally is just rubbing a few drops into my underarm for example and lwtting it sit? Just want to be sure.
I have taken it orally and applied on the wrists. I notice effects with both methods but stick with transdermal only since hearing of its increased absorption

OP
D

dq139

I have taken it orally and applied on the wrists. I notice effects with both methods but stick with transdermal only since hearing of its increased absorption
Ok thanks, I just want to know what is the least amout of drops you noticed positive effects with?

Mauritio

Ok thanks, I just want to know what is the least amout of drops you noticed positive effects with?
I notice effects from just one drop!

Soren

Forum Supporter
Anyone know how Lisuride would cause hot flashes? 4 drops seemed to cause a great deal of sweating and inability to sleep. My theory is that it is because it has partial serotonin agonism along with dopamine agonism.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals