Idealabs K2 V Health Natura K2 ?

ddjd

can people post about their experiences with both...

cyclops

What about IdeaLabs A,D,E, Niacinamide & Methylene Blue vs Health Natura's? Not sure if they have any other comparable products.

Has anyone tried anything from both places and have a preference or opinion?

cyclops

I have, not really sure, but I think I liked Idealabs better. Its hard to tell because I don't really FEEL anything from either.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I have, not really sure, but I think I liked Idealabs better. Its hard to tell because I don't really FEEL anything from either.
Oh that's interesting. Nothing??

cyclops

I take it alongside all the other fat soluble vitamins, so yea its kind of hard to tell. But I did a high dose when experiment with the IdeaLabs and I think I remember feeling good.

Also I think Health Natura is a Mk4/MK7 complex. On their website:
1 drop provides 1mg of Vitamin K2 complex as:
Mk4 - 0.89mg
Mk7 - 0.11mg
Other menaquinones - Trace

While Idealabs is straight MK-4, which I think is what most people want. So yea I'll go with Idealabs if I have to choose.

nwo2012

I find them pretty much the same in effect. I prefer the health natura one since I can buy the high dose bottle and hence it is more cost effective that way.

Arnold Grape

I've used both, but I took the HN brand orally with lots of fats and I believe at higher doses than I use kuinone. Ease of use is always a factor, but I cannot discern a vast difference.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I've used both, but I took the HN brand orally with lots of fats and I believe at higher doses than I use kuinone. Ease of use is always a factor, but I cannot discern a vast difference.
so which will you buy when you run out?

Arnold Grape

I will probably just reup the Kuinone when I run out. The Health Natura glass bottles seem better to me, but meanwhile the dropper on mine broke after a while. Additionally, you have to use some caution when using the Idea Labs droppers because if they're tilted to the side a lot will spill out IME. I think they're both the same price, in the same quantities. If you want to combine shipping on something else that a particular seller has that's always something to factor.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I will probably just reup the Kuinone when I run out. The Health Natura glass bottles seem better to me, but meanwhile the dropper on mine broke after a while. Additionally, you have to use some caution when using the Idea Labs droppers because if they're tilted to the side a lot will spill out IME. I think they're both the same price, in the same quantities. If you want to combine shipping on something else that a particular seller has that's always something to factor.
i might just buy the powder from vitaspace for 20 usd a gram like someone else on here

i do have the health natura k2. I havent use. Just receive.

How the dropper broke? Broke on its own or broke by mistake? So i can be careful

churchmouth

from HN website: "Note: We only have 150 or so of our Mk4/Mk7 blend remaining. Once those sell out, we will be swiching to our new Mk4 only formula."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals