Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

johnwester130

Could you make an mk7 supplement for research use, even though you are against it because mk4 is superior?

Give people the option for a yearly subscription so people can commit a large sum of money upfront but get a discount in return

johnwester130

The base for all mixtures should be

20ml fractionated coconut oil
10ml ethyl alcohol.

Simple, basic ingredients. No dmso, esters or other things.

The ingredients dissolves in the alcohol, the oil makes the solution less harsh

golder

The base for all mixtures should be

20ml fractionated coconut oil
10ml ethyl alcohol.

Simple, basic ingredients. No dmso, esters or other things.

The ingredients dissolves in the alcohol, the oil makes the solution less harsh
Cheers. Will this work for even notoriously difficult to dissolve chemicals like pregnenolone?

johnwester130

Cheers. Will this work for even notoriously difficult to dissolve chemicals like pregnenolone?

I remember someone writing that pregnenolone is easy to dissolve in alcohol.

I don't know where this myth comes from that pregnenolone is impossible to dissolve.
I think the myth began when haidut began making products and was still experimenting with formulas.

It should dissolve easily in ethyl alcohol. Then you can add a fat to it like vitamin E/fractioanted coconut oil to make absorption a bit better.

just look at the Biomatrix pregnenolone product, it's just pregnenolone dissolved in alcohol.

golder

I remember someone writing that pregnenolone is easy to dissolve in alcohol.

I don't know where this myth comes from that pregnenolone is impossible to dissolve.
I think the myth began when haidut began making products and was still experimenting with formulas.

It should dissolve easily in ethyl alcohol. Then you can add a fat to it like vitamin E/fractioanted coconut oil to make absorption a bit better.

just look at the Biomatrix pregnenolone product, it's just pregnenolone dissolved in alcohol.
Good point, well found!
Do you/anyone think the glycerin is an issue in the Biomatrix product? Considering both topical and oral?

johnwester130

Good point, well found!
Do you/anyone think the glycerin is an issue in the Biomatrix product? Considering both topical and oral?

the glycerin is there to reduce the taste of alcohol. it may be estrogenic as an ingredient or irritable for some people.

IVILA

Anyone had any issues shipping pansterone to Canada? Do they restrict it from being delivered during covid19?

johnwester130

Ever thought of revamping the entire store?

Using glass bottles?

Increasing things to 30ml bottles instead of 21ml?

Removing odd products like keto-p4 and alcohol based progesterone?

johnwester130

Why use odd and mysterious solvents?

Just use food grade alcohol like this.

You don't need or want 100% absorption, despite it sounding better for marketing reasons.
Just alcohol and vitamin E is enough.

jaype

It would be cool to have a topical DHEA product without any other hormones. Seeing as it can have anti-aging effect on skin and maybe boost beard density.

Haven't read the whole thread so maybe it has been mentioned before.
I would formulate my own but I have no experience doing such things even though it sounds simple and only a few ingredients required. Perhaps I'll give it a shot if I can't find a ready-made one.

johnwester130

Why not make some experimental bottles?

Such as

30ml everclear

1 gram pregnenolone
500mg niacinamide
500mg aspirin powder
500mg Thiamine

johnwester130

Bromelain? Breaks down fibrosis, dead skin and fibrin

Could be an experimental hair loss therapy that could make you quick cash?

Just 20ml Water, 10ml Alcohol, 1 gram Bromelain could work

CalmAmygdala

Lecozotan. Potent 5ht1a antagonist. Please. I’d be willing to pay a pretty penny for it as I’m sure others would. Sensitizes 5ht1a receptors which would result in lower/optimal serotonin levels and all the beautiful downstream effects of that

johnwester130

Lecozotan. Potent 5ht1a antagonist. Please. I’d be willing to pay a pretty penny for it as I’m sure others would. Sensitizes 5ht1a receptors which would result in lower/optimal serotonin levels and all the beautiful downstream effects of that

There are so many chemicals to choose from.

How do you choose that one out of all of them?

Michael Mohn

Can we have a molecular iodine solution? It's probably the most powerful antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral agent.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom