Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

johnsmith

This company has among the best customer service I've dealt with and ships orders out faster than amazon, but I don't know why they don't update the pictures of their products when the strength and/or solvents change.

johnwester130

how about just d3/k2 for people who want to skip the A and E ?because some people react badly to a

d3 1000iu
k2 1mg

Thought I'd leave this here rather than start a thread on it.

I think Kuinone is too expensive.

$50 is pretty pricey in my view, even though I know it has a large quantity of K-2 in it and I'm sure it's good.

I can't get past the price, so I was wondering if a smaller variety could be considered. I think Kuinone is actually one of the most expensive Idealabs supplements, if not the most expensive.

I think a nice addition could be a smaller batch -- like one half the quantity for about half the price. I think that would be good to give people the option to try out the product with out having to spend so much for a larger amount.

I really wanted/still expect to purchase it, but the price makes it quite the undertaking in having to spare half a hundred dollars for it or so (i.e. shipping and taxes factored in too).

Katty

I’d be interested in a ketotifen product. If possible, having each drop be .25 or .5 mg.

I simply cannot stress enough how bad a design I think it is having 8mcg the minimum dose of T3 in Tyronene. The minimum dose is unphysiological. Mixing is a hassle, in my experience inconsistent, and hence much less certainty on the dose being ingested for something where the dose is very important.

I think I and many others would actually be happy to pay the same amount for Tyronene and you simply dump half the bottle and dilute it to 4mcg/drop.

Markus

I simply cannot stress enough how bad a design I think it is having 8mcg the minimum dose of T3 in Tyronene. The minimum dose is unphysiological. Mixing is a hassle, in my experience inconsistent, and hence much less certainty on the dose being ingested for something where the dose is very important.

I think I and many others would actually be happy to pay the same amount for Tyronene and you simply dump half the bottle and dilute it to 4mcg/drop.
I would vouch for that! Or even 1/4 (2 mcg / drop).

johnwester130

FungalNon

piroctonoe olamine 0.75%
Zinc pyrithione 0.5%
Climbazole 0.5%

that's about 150mg per bottle of each product

Back
Top Bottom