Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

Ras

I supposed that other members mind find it helpful to have a central place for general comments and product suggestions for IdeaLabs.

I will begin:

Haidut,

Have you considered creating an oral-care product? I believe there is a market for it. It could comprise theobromine, to strengthen enamel, lauricidin, to control bacteria, and a gentle abrasive, to remove tartar (if it will be a toothpaste). There is a place, also, for glycine, and perhaps K2 could play his part. If we vote for flavors, I cast one for orange (maybe the healthful orange oils or flavonoids could help the mouth) and another for wintergreen (as methyl salicylate, whose salicylate could be attractive).

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

milk_lover

Excellent thread!
I wish haidut could make an account with DHL or a similar delivery company so those living outside the states can get cheaper rates. I usually order from iherb(dot)com and their DHL international rates are pretty cheap because iherb and DHL have some sort of agreement.

Makrosky

My vote goes for a high quality very pure powder of glycine and/or taurine or a MIX of the best anabolic aminos. Like BCAA+Gly+Taur+Tyr or something like that. I'm sure haidut can figure the correct mixture and ratio.

And the second vote, yes, for lowering posting prices. I don't think haidut can even get closer to iherb rates. I'm sure he'll look into that as soon as he has more volume of orders.

And the third one : Please haidut when you become rich with this business don't adulterate the products, hide information or become evil or something like that!!! :D

Koveras

Have you considered creating an oral-care product? I believe there is a market for it. It could comprise theobromine, to strengthen enamel, lauricidin, to control bacteria, and a gentle abrasive, to remove tartar (if it will be a toothpaste). There is a place, also, for glycine, and perhaps K2 could play his part. If we vote for flavors, I cast one for orange (maybe the healthful orange oils or flavonoids could help the mouth) and another for wintergreen (as methyl salicylate, whose salicylate could be attractive).

Since a large volume of a mouth wash would likely be ethanol, it would be more economical for Haidut to provide a concentrated solution that we could dilute - which he sort of already does.

I propose a good mouth wash would be:

1 bottle Kuinone (*note DMSO does not taste great)
1 bottle Lapodin (*same)
1 bottle Oxidal or other pure Methylene Blue
1 bottle Vodka
Essential Oil Blend 1 (Peppermint & Spearmint)
Essential Oil Blend 2 (Cinnamon, Clove, Myrr, & Orange)

Looking forward to a BCAA that might be in the pipeline.Most I find have problematic additives or don't deliver here.

OP
Ras

Ras

I would like to see an IdeaLabs deodorant.

Koveras

Why not vitamins E and D separately, the only ones missing.

I believe because there are many vendors that offer these isolated vitamins with high quality and cheaply.

Vitamins A and K are harder to source in appropriate type and amount.

BastiFuntasty

Or everything is needed for Estroban :D
I don't think there's another very good source of vit E anymore, since unique e turned bad.
Some vit E in melanon would also be an idea.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

haidut

Forum Supporter
Why not vitamins E and D separately, the only ones missing.

I am working on finding a supplier of vitamin E extracted from wheat germ oil. As far as vitamin D - currently I have no interest in it due to competition/price and ability to make it ourselves given enough cholesterol and sunlight.

Drareg

I am working on finding a supplier of vitamin E extracted from wheat germ oil. As far as vitamin D - currently I have no interest in it due to competition/price and ability to make it ourselves given enough cholesterol and sunlight.

I will definitely get vitamin E regularly if you do it on its own.
Where do you stand on something like hydergine?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I will definitely get vitamin E regularly if you do it on its own.
Where do you stand on something like hydergine?

I would like to release something with hydergine but it is a highly controlled substance in the US since it can be used to synthesize LSD.

Koveras

This may be a topic for it's own thread but I thought I would share some ideas for Idealabs combinations - any suggestions on additions/substractions or dosing & ratios is appreciated

*=DMSO

Mouth Rinse / Oral Health (as above)

Kuinone*
Lapodin*
Oxidal or other pure Methylene Blue
Vodka
Essential Oil Blend 1 (Peppermint & Spearmint)
Essential Oil Blend 2 (Cinnamon, Clove, Myrr, & Orange)
+Red & Infrared Light

Hair Growth

Energin
Solban
Tyromax*
Kuinone*
Pansterone*
+Red & Infrared Light

Hair Growth (Lipid Based)

EstroBan
Tocotrienols
Essential Oil Blend (Peppermint and Rosemary)
Oleuropein (Olive Leaf)
Argan Oil
+Red & Infrared Light

Skin Health & Moles

Solban
Pansterone*
Melanon*
+Red & Infrared Light

Cellulite

Progestene*
Solban
+Red & Infrared Light

Cellulite (Lipid Based)

Estroban
Retinil
+Red & Infrared Light

Radiation Exposure

Solban
Oxidal
Pansterone*
+Red & Infrared Light

I suppose adding the 'red light' in there is as redundant as 'good diet'. None the less...

haidut

Forum Supporter
Excellent thread!
I wish haidut could make an account with DHL or a similar delivery company so those living outside the states can get cheaper rates. I usually order from iherb(dot)com and their DHL international rates are pretty cheap because iherb and DHL have some sort of agreement.

We do have other shipping options, including UPS and DHL. They are just not available through the automated ordering process. Just keep in mind that both UPS and DHL are more expensive than the regular US postal service. The UPS shipping is in general twice the price of USPS and DHL is about 50% more expensive than UPS since DHL only offers expedited shipping to most international locations. The cost of UPS or DHL will enough to cover the more expensive (and apparently guaranteed delivery) shipping options from USPS that we also offer. So, if you want another type of shipping just contact me first and I will give you a quote for the 3 options - i.e. UPS, DHL, and the more expensive but reliable shipping options from USPS.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom