Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

Lenny

@haidut Solban contains alcohol which some people (including me) find having dryng effects on the skin. With what ingredient could the alcohol best be replaced?

Progesterone

Tyromix back to DMSO, please. ?

:(

Also.. any issues shipping to Canada during this COVID-19 situation?

Hell, any issues with idealabs at all during these crazy times? Hope all is well, @haidut

Hanzo

Does idealabs ship to Puerto Rico? I have relocated due to my work and i would very much like to continue consistently purchasing again.

gabys225

It's been mentioned a few times before, but I think a pure phosphatidylcholine supplement (no vitamin E, maybe just MCT oil) would be wonderful. Almost all PC on the market is bound to be unsaturated, and since you already have saturated PC, I think it would be a great offering! I know others are eager for higher doses of fully saturated phosphatidylcholine.

It also satisfies the criteria of being a topical product. Anyone else with me? @Amazoniac

Kram

It's been mentioned a few times before, but I think a pure phosphatidylcholine supplement (no vitamin E, maybe just MCT oil) would be wonderful. Almost all PC on the market is bound to be unsaturated, and since you already have saturated PC, I think it would be a great offering! I know others are eager for higher doses of fully saturated phosphatidylcholine.

It also satisfies the criteria of being a topical product. Anyone else with me? @Amazoniac
Yes, completely agree.

thomas00

Sorry if that has been asked before but is there any plan to sell spare bottles?

I like the opaque ones for shipping but I miss the transparent ones for storing tyromax in at home. I like being able to see that it's mixed together thoroughly after shaking.

Wagner83

Sorry if that has been asked before but is there any plan to sell spare bottles?

I like the opaque ones for shipping but I miss the transparent ones for storing tyromax in at home. I like being able to see that it's mixed together thoroughly after shaking.
You could search online for clear glass dropper bottles.

Lee Simeon

I would be very interested in a liquid inosine product. I know cardenosine has inosine, but I want that product mostly for the inosine. As far as I understand ATP is what jacks up the price, and I think it would be interesting with a cheaper inosine supplement .

Andman

I would be very interested in a liquid inosine product. I know cardenosine has inosine, but I want that product mostly for the inosine. As far as I understand ATP is what jacks up the price, and I think it would be interesting with a cheaper inosine supplement .

+1, insoine is pretty hard to get and the quality seems to vary widely between products

thomas00

You could search online for clear glass dropper bottles.

Yeah I've been down that road. I put it in the too hard basket. It would be convenient if I could get extra bottles from the same place I'm getting the gummi berry juice from.

johnwester130

You can already buy these products from many different vendors, why would he join an already crowded market

Because I believe Haidut has an edge in the market because of his knowledge and expertise

The proteolytic enzymes look interesting.

PhilParma

Is there a place on the forum where we can resell or swap (unopened) products, Idealabs or others? Thanks

One of the moderators (Tara or Blossom, I forget which) told me that we can post resale threads in the Merchant Forum. But it will probably get deleted eventually. I've posted multiple threads and they always end up deleted.

Light

@haidut Would you consider making an Allithiamine product?
The only commercial product online is by Ecological Formulas, and it has silicon dioxide.