Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

Mauritio

Noted. I think our next product may have such an effect.
Any guess on when it is going to be released?

Also any word about the much anticipated famotidine supplement ?

Last edited:

koky

I take 5 - 325 mg asprin a day for pain with my Rhumetoid Arthritis. Have I read you shouldn't take cypro with asprin ? Are there any other supplements or dietary things to watch when taking cypro?
I take 5 - 325 mg asprin a day for pain with my Rhumetoid Arthritis. Have I read you shouldn't take cypro with asprin ? Are there any other supplements or dietary things to watch when taking cypro?
did you ever get a response to this?
what was it/

koky

haidut. - what was response to this question?

koky

haidut Have I read you shouldn't take cypro with asprin ? Are there any other supplements or dietary things to watch when taking cypro?

Satellite

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter

Aspartic acid is neurotoxic in high doses. Mucuna pruriens is not very good as a supplement because it suffers from the same issues as pure L-DOPA - quick degradation once ingested. As far as that benzoflavone - it is carcinogenic in some animal studies.
So, I am afraid these may not make for a good product, but thanks for the suggestion anyways.

haidut

Forum Supporter
haidut Have I read you shouldn't take cypro with asprin ? Are there any other supplements or dietary things to watch when taking cypro?

Aspirin and cypro both thin the blood so in combination could be dangerous. I would not use them together.

Fractality

What about etizolam, diclazepam or tianeptine for research? Please delete this post if it garners too much attention.

Last edited:

Tbone107

Not yet, trying to figure out how to package it as if applied topically it may irritate the skin. I guess I can release it as an R&D chemical and let people decide what they want to do with it.

Has the mildronate product seen any progress?

haidut

Forum Supporter

haidut

Forum Supporter
What about etizolam, diclazepam or tianeptine for research? Please delete this post if it garners too much attention.

Tianeptine is now illegal in several states and probably going to be banned federally soon as well. The others cannot really be released as R&D product as they are DEA controlled chemicals. Also, I try to stay focused on health while these (with the exception of tianeptine) are chemicals with dubious claims to fame and huge potential for abuse.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks excited to see it. Will you be posting the information on here like the other products?

Yes, I already got the studies and now just writing the general introduction like I have for other products.

Satellite

Aspartic acid is neurotoxic in high doses. Mucuna pruriens is not very good as a supplement because it suffers from the same issues as pure L-DOPA - quick degradation once ingested. As far as that benzoflavone - it is carcinogenic in some animal studies.
So, I am afraid these may not make for a good product, but thanks for the suggestion anyways.

Oh no!!
Ok thanks!!

Mauritio

What about Orexin?
It has questionable receptor affinity (e.g. catecholamines) ,but it inhibits lipolysis of fat ,increases body temp, wakefullness and energy expenditure.

Orexin - Wikipedia

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Is Paypal no longer a payment option for Idealabs?

Not right now. Paypal again froze our account even through they pre-approved us initially. We are in the process of getting it unblocked and I will post on the forum when we have it working again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom