Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

Satellite

If the active ingredients are known then I would prefer to get them in pure form as those usually dissolve better in some solvent. A mix of chemicals as found in an extract is much harder to dissolve properly. Also, for topical absorption the molecular mass of each chemical has to be under 500 kDa and that is hard to ensure for an extract that has multiple chemicals in it. I am not opposed to it, it's just much harder to make sure it absorbs well topically.

Thank you for the response!

Oh I see. Well IDK all the details, but years ago I purchased the herbs I listed from Raw Forest Foods.
Their website states that they only use the highest quality herbs from nature.
Perhaps you could get it from them before they process them?
Or find out where they get them from?
I am not sure how the business stuff works.

I only say, because I think it would be a nice addition to your line, and many of them are "Ray Peat" types.
For example, Pine Pollen has DHEA in it and also stimulates and heals the endocrine system.
Or Lion's Mane, a mushroom, helps restore nerves and supports brain function.
And many of the others are generally healing and repairing, which fits Peat's style.

The reason I think they would be a popular addition is because they would make for a great stack.
They could be taken in addition to almost all of your other products.
I agree that it's good to take one at a time to notice it's effect on you, but that is also not always possible, especially if one has a condition to manage.

Plus, I think stacks are powerful.
When I purchased years ago, I stacked Pine Pollen, Nettle Root, and Tongkat Ali, and it was excellent.
The only reason I stopped was because I wanted something stronger, and they're not as strong as the real thing.
However, I don't use the strong stuff forever, so it's nice to have these stacks to help come off of them for awhile and not have bad withdrawal effects.
Or even be able to stay on the strong stuff, but take these with it just to "jump start" the endogenous production every now and then.

For example, if you made a topical Pine Pollen I think it would compliment your other DHEA type products well.
I find that pairing a strong exogenous product that stops endogenous production with one that stimulates endogenous production is a powerful 1-2 punch.

And they could go with so many of your products.
Pine Pollen, Nettle Root, Tongkat Ali, etc. with your steroids and thyroid products.
Lion's Mane, Shilajit, Black Ants (Vit Bs) etc. with some of the stimulating caffeine, oxygenating products, vitamin B products.
The list goes.

Anyway, I realize it's not economical to add a new business segment just for me lol, but maybe take a poll and see if enough people would like it?

Thank you for your time and consideration, and your contribution to humanity.

M

member 6316

What about something to activate the vitamin D receptor ? Some people say the receptor is not activated, even if you take vitamin D.

Like paricalcitol or maxacalcitol.

Thoughts on these ?
I want this, I have low functioning Vitamin D receptors or something along those lines don't remember can't recall the exact words. vitamin d supplementation not sufficient.
But I know vitamin D increases dopamine in various regions.

Light

@haidut ,I'm sorry if it came up before - but do you plan on selling testosterone?
I've been reading some of the things you posted about progesterone being potentially as anabolic as testosterone, but what do you think of low dose T for women in addition to progesterone?
Specifically after many years of very sedentary living and some real atrophy in muscles (and possibly nerves),
I'm trying to create the best starting point to working out and getting stronger

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut ,I'm sorry if it came up before - but do you plan on selling testosterone?
I've been reading some of the things you posted about progesterone being potentially as anabolic as testosterone, but what do you think of low dose T for women in addition to progesterone?
Specifically after many years of very sedentary living and some real atrophy in muscles (and possibly nerves),
I'm trying to create the best starting point to working out and getting stronger

It is illegal to sell/possess/distribute/acquire/etc in the USA. So, unfortunately I can't do much about that.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I want this, I have low functioning Vitamin D receptors or something along those lines don't remember can't recall the exact words. vitamin d supplementation not sufficient.
But I know vitamin D increases dopamine in various regions.

Why would anybody want to mess with synthetic VDR agonists considering most people produce plenty of calcitriol (active vitamin D)? Unless somebody has liver and/or kidney failure, using regular vitamin D is enough. Maybe some people need higher doses, but still, regular vitamin D works just fine.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut now that you are very active in the forum : any updates on the dessicated liver product?

I think @charlie was going to look into procuring one. I am just not set up well to sell powders. Bottled liquids is what we try to do.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut did you release the mildronate type supplement you mentioned in a thread about fat oxidation a while back?

Not yet, trying to figure out how to package it as if applied topically it may irritate the skin. I guess I can release it as an R&D chemical and let people decide what they want to do with it.

mangoes

Not yet, trying to figure out how to package it as if applied topically it may irritate the skin. I guess I can release it as an R&D chemical and let people decide what they want to do with it.

Oh ok, thanks!

Mauritio

Maria Sharapova likes this post.

Last edited:

golder

Theanine supplement? Would be pretty cheap to make and the liquid versions work great sublingually. Downside is that most of them have quite a lot of fillers in them.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Theanine supplement? Would be pretty cheap to make and the liquid versions work great sublingually. Downside is that most of them have quite a lot of fillers in them.

It has pretty bad taste, so sublingually would be...unpalatable (pun intended).

haidut

Forum Supporter
It depends on your philosophy (Kassner, 2014). This in turn makes us wonder how your #1 enemy manages to estimate shipping rates.

Lol, are his shipping rates whacky?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Back
Top Bottom