Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

encerent

Is idealabs still working on an antibiotic, perhaps minocycline or another tetracycline, for research purposes?

smith

Would you ever develop a full spectrum anti-fungal, anti-biofilm supplement which targets Morgellon's?
(in addition to other antibiotic actions)

Please also consider this question as a request.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, a sublingual GABA supplement? is this possible

GABAs been working great for me which I started in my supplement regime based on one of your comments.

I have issues with the quality of available bulk powder in terms of GABA concentration, your precision would put my mind at ease

Noted. Have you tried the GABA powder/capsules by Nutrabio? I am not endorsing them but I had good experience with their GABA products.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is idealabs still working on an antibiotic, perhaps minocycline or another tetracycline, for research purposes?

Yes, working on either a tetracyline or minocycline product. Would prefer the latter but it would depend if one of our bulk providers can deliver enough quantity for a low enough price to make it worthwhile.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would you ever develop a full spectrum anti-fungal, anti-biofilm supplement which targets Morgellon's?
(in addition to other antibiotic actions)

Please also consider this question as a request.

I don't know of many safe anti-fungal chemicals out there. Methylene blue seems to be one of the safest and available OTC. If you know another safe anti-fungal please share.

aguilaroja

I don't know of many safe anti-fungal chemicals out there. Methylene blue seems to be one of the safest and available OTC. If you know another safe anti-fungal please share.
Studies suggest both lapachones and emodin have promising anti-fungal actions. While understanding of biofilms in persistent infections remain limited, both lapachones and emodin may have actions in the biofilm domain.

Other properties of lapachones and emodin are discussed in forum threads, such as:
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/lapodin-liquid-emodin-v-lapachone-mix.9423/

Both β-lapachone and α-nor-lapachone modulate Candida albicans viability and virulence factors. - PubMed - NCBI
“Taken together, data show that β-lapachone and α-nor-lapachone exhibited in vitro cytotoxicity against a fluconazole-resistant C. albicans strain, thus demonstrating to be promising candidates to be used in the treatment of infections caused by this fungus.”
“At 50μg/ml, β-lapachone inhibited biofilm formation by 84%,…”

Terpinen-4-ol, tyrosol, and β-lapachone as potential antifungals against dimorphic fungi
“Lapachone is a quinone derived from lapachol with antifungal properties against Candida spp., Cryptococcus neoformans, and dermatophytes.”
“β-lapachone affects the permeability of the cytoplasmic membrane of C. posadasii and H. capsulatum, indicating that the effect is associated with the degeneration of the fungal membrane.”

Emodin, a natural inhibitor of protein kinase CK2, suppresses growth, hyphal development, and biofilm formation of Candida albicans. - PubMed - NCBI
“…the compound suppressed growth of the cells of reference strains as well as clinical Candida strains, with minimal inhibitory concentration and minimal fungicidal concentration values between 12.5 and 200 μg/mL. Moreover, at a low concentration, the compound was able to effectively stop hyphal formation, thus showing a distinct antivirulent potential. Interestingly, we showed that emodin added to Candida culture inhibited the phosphorylation of many cellular proteins,…”

Effect of emodin on Candida albicans growth investigated by microcalorimetry combined with chemometric analysis. - PubMed - NCBI
“a high concentration (15-35 microg ml(-1)) could notably inhibit growth of this fungus.”

Aloe-emodin inhibits Staphylococcus aureus biofilms and extracellular protein production at the initial adhesion stage of biofilm development. - PubMed - NCBI
“…minimum inhibitory concentrations (MICs) of aloe-emodin exhibited no bactericidal activity against S. aureus but affected S. aureus biofilm development in a dose-dependent manner.”

Added disclaimer: I have no relation to IdeaLabsDC nor to any commercial health-related product.

vulture

In terms of process time and payment, so far my experience with Idealabs has been pretty good, but USPS might take a bit once packages get inside some countries with crappy state run postal services. It would be nice to see an option for faster way of shipping for international orders. I heard DHL and Fedex are way faster (and price is higher also).

Wagner83

The easiest way to accomplish this would be for people to tag the product about which they asked Ray. Then, other who want to read about it can just go to http://forum_address/tag/product_name and find out all the opinions. More popular threads will come up first, so this favors both the really good and really bad comments about it since those tend to be more "controversial" and engaging for people.
Do the tags work for creating threads? I was thinking the mail thread would have everything in the same place so a quick search with the names of the active compounds could give all the results needed from Ray, with the addition of using the l-i-g-h-t search engine. Most people don't create new threads for each mail. Of course if they want to have feedback on the product they can search the website too. Or maybe I missed something about the tag function.
Added disclaimer: I have no relation to IdeaLabsDC nor to any commercial health-related product.
I don't believe you, you've been posting about all those generic substances for too long now.

TripleOG

One thing I'll say about IdeaLabs is their swift process and delivery. I always get products within 2 business days. Last item order I got a tracking number within 3 minutes lol. I don't even get that with Amazon.

snowboard111

Hey@haidut,

I'm thinking about doing some Idealabs "delicacies" in gelatin (for personal use obviously) instead of getting the bottles out every morning.
Any counter-indications whatsoever? I haven't tried it out yet so I don't really know if it's work given the nature of the supplements.

I was thinking
Magnoil - 10 drops
Retinil - 4 drops
Kuinone - 4 drops
Tyronene - 1 drops

And btw, as TripleOG just mentioned, I'm very impressed with the process and delivery!!! Received last supplements in 3 business days and I'm in Canada.

Thanks

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do the tags work for creating threads? I was thinking the mail thread would have everything in the same place so a quick search with the names of the active compounds could give all the results needed from Ray, with the addition of using the l-i-g-h-t search engine. Most people don't create new threads for each mail. Of course if they want to have feedback on the product they can search the website too. Or maybe I missed something about the tag function.

I don't believe you, you've been posting about all those generic substances for too long now.

I think they do but that would more a question for @charlie on how to implement this in the most efficient way.

haidut

Forum Supporter
One thing I'll say about IdeaLabs is their swift process and delivery. I always get products within 2 business days. Last item order I got a tracking number within 3 minutes lol. I don't even get that with Amazon.

Lol, thanks! I am glad there is at least one aspect in which we can give Amazon a run for their money.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey@haidut,

I'm thinking about doing some Idealabs "delicacies" in gelatin (for personal use obviously) instead of getting the bottles out every morning.
Any counter-indications whatsoever? I haven't tried it out yet so I don't really know if it's work given the nature of the supplements.

I was thinking
Magnoil - 10 drops
Retinil - 4 drops
Kuinone - 4 drops
Tyronene - 1 drops

And btw, as TripleOG just mentioned, I'm very impressed with the process and delivery!!! Received last supplements in 3 business days and I'm in Canada.

Thanks

I don't think there is an issue with combining these. The DMSO in Magnoil would give some garlic taste so if you are OK with that then it's all good.
Wow, 3 business days to Canada is a record! I which every international order was delivered so quickly.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Studies suggest both lapachones and emodin have promising anti-fungal actions. While understanding of biofilms in persistent infections remain limited, both lapachones and emodin may have actions in the biofilm domain.

Other properties of lapachones and emodin are discussed in forum threads, such as:
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/lapodin-liquid-emodin-v-lapachone-mix.9423/

Both β-lapachone and α-nor-lapachone modulate Candida albicans viability and virulence factors. - PubMed - NCBI
“Taken together, data show that β-lapachone and α-nor-lapachone exhibited in vitro cytotoxicity against a fluconazole-resistant C. albicans strain, thus demonstrating to be promising candidates to be used in the treatment of infections caused by this fungus.”
“At 50μg/ml, β-lapachone inhibited biofilm formation by 84%,…”

Terpinen-4-ol, tyrosol, and β-lapachone as potential antifungals against dimorphic fungi
“Lapachone is a quinone derived from lapachol with antifungal properties against Candida spp., Cryptococcus neoformans, and dermatophytes.”
“β-lapachone affects the permeability of the cytoplasmic membrane of C. posadasii and H. capsulatum, indicating that the effect is associated with the degeneration of the fungal membrane.”

Emodin, a natural inhibitor of protein kinase CK2, suppresses growth, hyphal development, and biofilm formation of Candida albicans. - PubMed - NCBI
“…the compound suppressed growth of the cells of reference strains as well as clinical Candida strains, with minimal inhibitory concentration and minimal fungicidal concentration values between 12.5 and 200 μg/mL. Moreover, at a low concentration, the compound was able to effectively stop hyphal formation, thus showing a distinct antivirulent potential. Interestingly, we showed that emodin added to Candida culture inhibited the phosphorylation of many cellular proteins,…”

Effect of emodin on Candida albicans growth investigated by microcalorimetry combined with chemometric analysis. - PubMed - NCBI
“a high concentration (15-35 microg ml(-1)) could notably inhibit growth of this fungus.”

Aloe-emodin inhibits Staphylococcus aureus biofilms and extracellular protein production at the initial adhesion stage of biofilm development. - PubMed - NCBI
“…minimum inhibitory concentrations (MICs) of aloe-emodin exhibited no bactericidal activity against S. aureus but affected S. aureus biofilm development in a dose-dependent manner.”

Good point, thanks for the links!

bdawg

Agree, im impressed by their international delivery. We're used to things taking a long time to get to Australia but idealabs is fast

akgrrrl

Amazing speed of delivery to Alaska as well from IdeaLabs. This is extraordinary, as we are often excluded from website and catalog orders for not being "in the contiguous 48 states" as if we did not have USPS. Maybe they think we only have dogsled transport, who knows. Thankfully, we have hearty Postal carriers who brave many dangers to deliver in many months of harsh weather. My IdeaLabs orders have all been extremely prompt and well packaged.

ddjd

how about a Thymoquinone supplement? using a powder extract so to avoid PUFA

haidut

Forum Supporter
do you have any interest in doing an Oxaloacetate supplement?

There is nothing oxaloacetate can do that succinic acid cannot do better. It is just an intermediate of Krebs cycle and just like succinate it speeds the cycle up. But not much more than that, and succinate is a precursor to GABA and a much more effective metabolism booster than oxaloacetate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom