Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

Kibs

Haidut maybe a weird question here but would any of your products reduce fat in a site specific place? Or could you recommend anything.

I used yohimbine/clen in a topical form and it did actually work, applied to one side of my love handles and it was very noticable. But there both horrible drugs that I don’t want to use again. But basicaly you did cardio after application, It released fatty acids I think then they had to be burned off or just went back the way they were.

Body part I’m talking about is the pubic mound, very noticable as I used to be bigger but now I’m thinner this bit will not budge. Sorry for the novel haha

haidut

Forum Supporter
This might be the wrong place to ask this, but are there any Idealab supplements that aren't better off stored in the fridge? Im curious about Mitergoline, Lapodin, Lanosterol, Panquinone and TocoVit because I have had some of these bottles for almost a year now in my cupboard.

@Fractality
I don't think there is much benefit to keep in the fridge except possibly for lisuride, which seems to degrade more slowly when kept in cold temps.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut maybe a weird question here but would any of your products reduce fat in a site specific place? Or could you recommend anything.

I used yohimbine/clen in a topical form and it did actually work, applied to one side of my love handles and it was very noticable. But there both horrible drugs that I don’t want to use again. But basicaly you did cardio after application, It released fatty acids I think then they had to be burned off or just went back the way they were.

Body part I’m talking about is the pubic mound, very noticable as I used to be bigger but now I’m thinner this bit will not budge. Sorry for the novel haha

Topical caffeine, and phosphatodylcholine have been shown to reduce fat when applied topically. Eating stearic acid seems to also reduce adiposity as per that other thread that I posted. It does absorb when applied topically and I suspect it would have similar effects topically.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, any updates on naltreone for research?

It seems to have significant risk of liver toxicity with prolonged use and this is something too risky for me to sell. Same for the anesthetics like lidocaine, benzocaine, etc.

golder

It seems to have significant risk of liver toxicity with prolonged use and this is something too risky for me to sell. Same for the anesthetics like lidocaine, benzocaine, etc.
Good and honest answer. Thank you for that.

theLaw

Eating stearic acid seems to also reduce adiposity as per that other thread that I posted. It does absorb when applied topically and I suspect it would have similar effects topically.

Would just liquefying this in hot water, and then applying it to the skin work well, or would you need a carrier of some sort? Thanks!:D

haidut

Forum Supporter

haidut

Forum Supporter

ddjd

haidut would you do a podcast series where you talk about each of your products once a week for half an hour? i think it would get a ton of listeners

haidut

Forum Supporter
haidut would you do a podcast series where you talk about each of your products once a week for half an hour? i think it would get a ton of listeners

I would love to. Maybe you can mention it to Danny Roddy, as it would help if the suggestion comes from the listeners and not from me (to avoid suspicion that I am doing this to push/market my products). You can email him at dannyroddy (at) gmail DOT com.

Wagner83

I would love to. Maybe you can mention it to Danny Roddy, as it would help if the suggestion comes from the listeners and not from me (to avoid suspicion that I am doing this to push/market my products). You can email him at dannyroddy (at) gmail DOT com.
I don't see how that wouldn't be marketing the products anyway. Besides there are a lot of threads and questions here. You already talk about some of the supplements in the podcasts. Also what would Danny Roddy get from that? A % from the sales? That would be a bit odd. I would go as far as say that if you convince people with what you say without mentioning the supplements then they will check them by themselves, you do mention substances and the website and forums are mentioned as well.
An other thing, I enjoy when you don't talk about your supplements!

haidut

Forum Supporter
I don't see how that wouldn't be marketing the products anyway. Besides there are a lot of threads and questions here. You already talk about some of the supplements in the podcasts. Also what would Danny Roddy get from that? A % from the sales? That would be a bit odd. I would go as far as say that if you convince people with what you say without mentioning the supplements then they will check them by themselves, you do mention substances and the website and forums are mentioned as well.
An other thing, I enjoy when you don't talk about your supplements!

I agree, so the only thing I can do to mitigate this "self-promotion" would be if people actually asked for it. Ultimately, it is up to Danny and his listeners to decide what they want me to talk about. All I am saying is that IF they want me to talk about something it is better to suggest to Danny directly instead of me suggesting it and appearing like I am gunning for more sales. Also, when I do talk about supplements I do try to describe the generic substances inside and what they do so that people that have the time and interest to chase this can make it themselves.

Wagner83

I agree, so the only thing I can do to mitigate this "self-promotion" would be if people actually asked for it. Ultimately, it is up to Danny and his listeners to decide what they want me to talk about. All I am saying is that IF they want me to talk about something it is better to suggest to Danny directly instead of me suggesting it and appearing like I am gunning for more sales. Also, when I do talk about supplements I do try to describe the generic substances inside and what they do so that people that have the time and interest to chase this can make it themselves.
Yes I noticed that.

Wagner83

Personally, I would prefer to have this information - Ray peat's answer - along with the product being released.
If Ray's answers evolve over time (some of them are negative) then they should also make it to the OP . An other possibility, which may be better and less time-consuming for haidut, would be for him to post the mails in the mail thread and when people search for the active compound of a product in this thread, they get all the results related to it, including negative ones.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
If Ray's answers evolve over time (some of them are negative) then they should also make it to the OP . An other possibility, which may be better and less time-consuming for haidut, would be for him to post the mails in the mail thread and when people search for the active compound of a product in this thread, they get all the results related to it, including negative ones.

The easiest way to accomplish this would be for people to tag the product about which they asked Ray. Then, other who want to read about it can just go to http://forum_address/tag/product_name and find out all the opinions. More popular threads will come up first, so this favors both the really good and really bad comments about it since those tend to be more "controversial" and engaging for people.

bdawg

Haidut, a sublingual GABA supplement? is this possible

GABAs been working great for me which I started in my supplement regime based on one of your comments.

I have issues with the quality of available bulk powder in terms of GABA concentration, your precision would put my mind at ease

Back
Top Bottom