Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

Regina

Not at the moment. My hair tends to regrow in the summer so I m trying to figure out what changes metabolically in those 3-4 months and replicate that. I think it still comes down to stress, at least for me, as I get the most regrowth then on vacation or away from work/computers/phone/etc.
It's crazy. I have been in Florida (away from Chicago winter) for 3 days and my hair, finger and toenails are growing like weeds. I did intense yard work (cleaning up downed trees from hurricane) for the last 2 days and squeezing sacks of oranges I pulled off the trees.

(Also got to see Walmartians last night).

ddjd

At this point I'm not sure whether you're trying to mislead the thing on purpose. I'll give my last try,

1. THERES NO PROBLEM WITH DMSO REACTING OR LEACHING BISPHENOLS FROM THE PLASTIC. THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE AND NEVER WAS.

2. IS THE ETHANOL CONTAINED ON PLASTIC BOTTLES THAT COULD INCREASE BISPHENOLS LEACHING.

3. THEN, AND JUST THEN, DMSO WILL GREATLY INCREASE ABSORPTION WHEN APPLIED TO THE SKIN, OF THE SUBSTANCES CONTAINED IN THE BOTTLE.

Please stop arguing with the DMSO reacting with the plastic and causing the leaching.
which plastic does haidut use?

haidut

Forum Supporter

brix

Which products do you think are best for premature ejaculation?

Some believe it is excess estrogen/adrenaline/histamine. However, people have said that cyproheptadine supplementation resulted in premature ejaculation.

What does peat think about it? What do you think @haidut ?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Which products do you think are best for premature ejaculation?

Some believe it is excess estrogen/adrenaline/histamine. However, people have said that cyproheptadine supplementation resulted in premature ejaculation.

What does peat think about it? What do you think @haidut ?

Search the forum for "premature ejaculation". Peat mentioned it in a recent email. I think it's in the thread where people post emails they got from him.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Fractality

Something like a beta blocker for anxiety due to public speaking. My mind "freezes" and I stammer/shake during presentations. I've never tried a beta blocker but it seems like it would help since it is designed to eliminate the physical symptoms of anxiety/nervousness which create a vicious feedback cycle.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Something like a beta blocker for anxiety due to public speaking. My mind "freezes" and I stammer/shake during presentations. I've never tried a beta blocker but it seems like it would help since it is designed to eliminate the physical symptoms of anxiety/nervousness which create a vicious feedback cycle.

I suggest you try a beta blocker and then see how you feel about it. The effects are probably not going to be what you expect. Aside from the drop in blood pressure beta blockers can make people very sluggish, and almost "drunk". Not exactly how you want to feel at a public event involving speaking.

Fractality

I suggest you try a beta blocker and then see how you feel about it. The effects are probably not going to be what you expect. Aside from the drop in blood pressure beta blockers can make people very sluggish, and almost "drunk". Not exactly how you want to feel at a public event involving speaking.

Thanks for the comments. I'm certainly open to ideas. I can't think of any other ones except for a GABA substance like a benzodiazepine or alcohol. Perhaps a dopaminergic agent but that didn't work for me last time (though that is a small sample size). Some would recommend stimulants but that seems to be counter-intuitive to me since that could increase the heart rate aspect of anxiety.

DaveFoster

@haidut Just going from 2 to 3 drops of Lapodin caused loose stools and dehydration (because I already take cascara sagrada), so it might be good to have a warning label on the product that says, "Do not combine with laxatives."

If I took the full dose, it could have been much worse.

johnwester130

+1 for a 1mcg t3 supplement please

+2

however diluting your own down would be easy

120ml bottle, add in 95ml vodka = 1mcg,
60ml bottle - add in 45ml vodka - 2mcg, 1440, drops
30ml bottle , add in 15ml vodka = 4mcg, 720 drops,
tyronene 15ml bottle = 8mcg, 360 drop

Last edited:
B

Braveheart

@haidut Just going from 2 to 3 drops of Lapodin caused loose stools and dehydration (because I already take cascara sagrada), so it might be good to have a warning label on the product that says, "Do not combine with laxatives."

If I took the full dose, it could have been much worse.

???...I take half dose...5 drops...and 250 mg cascara...no problems...many times full dose Lapodin w Cascara...not even a hint of problem.

DaveFoster

???...I take half dose...5 drops...and 250 mg cascara...no problems...many times full dose Lapodin w Cascara...not even a hint of problem.
250 mg cascara would be a low dosage. ~850 mg of bark powder would be in a standard capsule, and some take a few of these daily, so 2-4 grams.

B

Braveheart

250 mg cascara would be a low dosage. ~850 mg of bark powder would be in a standard capsule, and some take a few of these daily, so 2-4 grams.
Wow, can't imagine taking that much...or that much being necessary!? ..."different strokes for different folks"...

Back
Top Bottom