Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

haidut

Forum Supporter
liquid taurine ? 10mg a drop ?

Noted. Getting 10mg/drop would be hard as its solubility is about 60mg/ml in water and a lot less in other solvents. So, we can make it up to 3mg/drop unless I find a way to increase its solubility several fold.

Wagner83

What would be the point of such low doses though? Your product are often potent at lower doses but taurine is readily available and can be pretty cheap. Perhaps such a dose could be added to an existing product?

haidut

Forum Supporter
What would be the point of such low doses though? Your product are often potent at lower doses but taurine is readily available and can be pretty cheap. Perhaps such a dose could be added to an existing product?

That was my thinking - add to an existing product, possibly SolBan. I don't see much need for isolated taurine at such low doses but maybe the people asking for it can chime in and suggest a valid use case.

Wagner83

Well if it was me I'd try it first on myself and a few of other people to see if there are results, I'd guess the results could be seen topically for hair? Otherwise why would you pay more.
Perhaps topically and close to the brain it would have a more potent effect, like what you said about energin on temples.

haidut

Forum Supporter

haidut

Forum Supporter
possible to get solban without caffeine?

Sorry, we do not do custom version at this time. And this is the only request like this we have gotten so far. Caffeine is a cornerstone of this supplement and there is not much reason to offer a version without it.

DaveFoster

A T4 product would be great! TyroMix just has too much T3 to take it before bed to get the benefits of the nighttime T4 dosing, (which Dr. Peat and many others mention.)

It's such a hassle juggling vendors (often shady) with potentially underdosed products and nasty excipients.

I know you don't want to sell just T4, but even a pairing (say Tyronene + new supplement "Levotiral") would be fantastic, and I'd certainly buy it regularly.

I know quite a few forum members who buy Cynoplus/Novotiral/Euthyrox from overseas pharmacies because the only alternative T4 comes from peptide companies with underdosed products.

haidut

Forum Supporter
A T4 product would be great! TyroMix just has too much T3 to take it before bed to get the benefits of the nighttime T4 dosing, (which Dr. Peat and many others mention.)

It's such a hassle juggling vendors (often shady) with potentially underdosed products and nasty excipients.

I know you don't want to sell just T4, but even a pairing (say Tyronene + new supplement "Levotiral") would be fantastic, and I'd certainly buy it regularly.

I know quite a few forum members who buy Cynoplus/Novotiral/Euthyrox from overseas pharmacies because the only alternative T4 comes from peptide companies with underdosed products.

What about TyroMax?

DaveFoster

What about TyroMax?
That was actually my next option.

If it's 1:4, let's say that we need 100 mcg T4 before bed (pretty standard dose). Well that's 25 mcg T3: much more than what's physiological and too much for many people, making sleep impossible.

O

oldfriend

A ketotifen supplement would be amazing. It's only available as eyedrops (AFAIK) in the states, and my last alldaychemist shipment was siezed(???).
I find it's more helpful than Cyrpoheptadine for my UC, and also less sedating

haidut

Forum Supporter
A ketotifen supplement would be amazing. It's only available as eyedrops (AFAIK) in the states, and my last alldaychemist shipment was siezed(???).
I find it's more helpful than Cyrpoheptadine for my UC, and also less sedating

Noted. Interesting comparison with cypro as they are basically the same molecule and have the same potency as antihistamine, so should be equally sedating. But experience is king.

DaveFoster

Dr. Peat regarding the benefits of T4 before bed: "During the night all of the hormones of stress and inflammation rise, and the ice cream decreases them enough for you to stay asleep, but they still rise. Having more very bright light (several hundred watts of incandescent bulbs) in the hours from sundown until bedtime will lower them a little more. Since T3 is used up very quickly, allowing the proinflammatory TSH to rise during the night, it would help if you used Cynoplus at bedtime, instead of Cynomel. If you were taking 10 mcg of cynomel, then a third of a tablet of cynoplus would provide that, as well as the T4 that holds the TSH down longer. Having an egg every day, and liver once a week, will help to balance the effects of the thyroid hormone, which increases your need for vitamins, especially vitamin A."

johnwester130

Energin part 2

Thiamine pyrophosphate - 4mg
R5p - 1mg
NADh - 1 mg - for people who can't convert niacinamide
P5p - 1mg

All of them are in the active form. you need much less.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Bioidentical testosterone in vitamin E for research purposes. :emoji_ok_hand:

Anything that is considered a "controlled substance" in USA cannot be sold as R&D chemical. Technically it should be legal to sell as lab chemical but so far the FDA has immediately cracked down on any vendor that tried to release any banned steroids as a research chemical. The only way it can be done is it is sold from some country where it is legal to possess/sell.

DaveFoster

Anything that is considered a "controlled substance" in USA cannot be sold as R&D chemical. Technically it should be legal to sell as lab chemical but so far the FDA has immediately cracked down on any vendor that tried to release any banned steroids as a research chemical. The only way it can be done is it is sold from some country where it is legal to possess/sell.
Like some Eastern European country. :whistle

Back
Top Bottom