Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

mr.mag

Yes, the threads are updated with the new dosage and formulations, and the pictures on the website are changed as well.
I can sell bottles with the just he solvent but don't think there would be much interest in it. Unless at lest 50 people ask for this, it is not really feasible to change the production line for just a few bottles. DMSO and ethanol are readily available from many online stores and so are empty bottles. So, people can buy and experiment themselves if they want to.
why when I google ideals what comes up shows only some of your products?

haidut

Forum Supporter

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut. .a supplement for anti mineral corticosteroid, like Wedolactone. ..Maybe a hair regrowth supplement with taurine... All the stuff by L Oreal, aren't available and or aren't available to the United States... But Wedolactone looks very interesting as the eclipta species already is being sold for hair regrowth

Progesterone and pregnenolone are both potent mineralocorticoid antagonists. What would that new chemical offer beyond these two?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have had the general understanding for some time due to peoples comments/confusion that the website has a poor representation of the products one is actually purchasing.

Now ive actually been burnt by buying retinil thinking i was getting ethanol solvent, but it actually has ethanol and sfa which i am not interested in.

I suggest updating the product photo, the website trolley options or the original thread post at least to document what the true ingrediants are. At least one of these...

The Retinil thread lists the two options as "SFA esters, ethanol" and "tocopherols/MCT". When you order through the website it actually forces you to choose between these two options. The photo is old, and will be replaced, but again the website forces you to choose between two options neither one of which is the old solvent ethanol + water. Apologies for the old photo, but the options available for buying are pretty clear IMO.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I would suggest openinng a new topic every time a formula for a product is changed since it is not the same product anymore and the experience of people using the old formula are much different that the ones using the new formula e.g. Pansterone in DMSO cannot be compared withe the ones using SFA as a solvent (one drop of the old formula is much stronger..., side effects of DMSO), same goes for many other products. It is not very rational to read 20+ pages of thread for a product just to find out they weren't very relevant to the product you can buy today.

The admins of the forum do not like that and will probably merge those new threads back with the old one, which creates an even bigger mess.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut when is the new ATP supp being released?

We already have the raw materials, so just a matter of bottling and curating the studies. I guess in a few weeks.

Mufasa

Hey Haidut, I have a hard time finding a good aspirin supplement. Have you ever thought about releasing an aspirin supplement? Or do you know an other good brand?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey Haidut, I have a hard time finding a good aspirin supplement. Have you ever thought about releasing an aspirin supplement? Or do you know an other good brand?

If you search Amazon or Google for "aspirin powder USP" you will find quite a few sources. Also, Amazon sells uncoated aspirin tablets that only contain starch as excipient. @Dan Wich has a website (www.toxinless.com) with a list of sources you can look at.

churchmouth

Haidut the website cart option for retinil is ethanol/water vs palmitate option

However apologies i can see the thread OP includes the esters! I missed that. One of the sources was correct.

The Retinil thread lists the two options as "SFA esters, ethanol" and "tocopherols/MCT". When you order through the website it actually forces you to choose between these two options. The photo is old, and will be replaced, but again the website forces you to choose between two options neither one of which is the old solvent ethanol + water. Apologies for the old photo, but the options available for buying are pretty clear IMO.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut the website cart option for retinil is ethanol/water vs palmitate option

However apologies i can see the thread OP includes the esters! I missed that. One of the sources was correct.

We fixed the store option as well. Sorry about the confusion, and thanks for pointing it out.

johnwester130

Could supplemental mead acid exist ?

Or does coconut oil mimic mead acid ? Or even your product DeFibron ?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Could supplemental mead acid exist ?

Or does coconut oil mimic mead acid ? Or even your product DeFibron ?

DeFibron is probably closer to mead acid suplementation than coconut oil since the coconut oil gets oxidized rather quickly. I am experimenting with some other fatty acids that may be able to more properly mimic mead acid and/or its effects. For some reason, mead acid is really expensive and not available in bulk. Otherwise, I would have probably added it to DeFibron as I like its effects. It raises my temps quite noticeably even in small doses.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut How can we dilute your products dissolved in SFA?

Adding more ethanol is the best way but it has to be at least 90% concentration. Rubbing alcohol would also work probably but the same requirement applies.

Wagner83

Adding more ethanol is the best way but it has to be at least 90% concentration. Rubbing alcohol would also work probably but the same requirement applies.
Ok thanks, do you know if it would lower the absorption compared to SFA + less ethanol?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ok thanks, do you know if it would lower the absorption compared to SFA + less ethanol?

It may, but I am not sure. The optimal ratio in studies was shown to be 1:1, however, there are studies with other fatty esters using 80:20 ratio in favor of ethanol and it still absorbed well.

Katty

I'm also going to annoy you one more time, but since you are experimenting with solvents, see if you can find anything that can super concentrate taurine. If we can find a vehicle that can super concentrate taurine into a topical solution, I think it could be a significant hair loss treatment. With oral experiments at high doses 4-5 grams+ (it seems to be dose dependent) there seems to get way way better results as seen on logs in the hair threads here. I personally can't stomach anything over a gram or so (maybe 2) so I use topical and can only get about a gram to dissolve in water/ethanol in about 8ml (mainly water). It stops dissolving taurine after that so I'm limited.

If we can find a solvent that can hold large amounts of taurine for topical use (besides dmso), I think that could be big (and cheap) judging from the results that people have been getting from very high doses orally, but topically would help eliminate the stomach issues, bloating etc. and the tissue level saturation would stay local and longer i.e. in the scalp.

+1. I see that a topical taurine product has been mentioned a couple times on the thread. I would love to have one that I could rub directly over my liver, as I can't tolerate it well orally.

Back
Top Bottom