Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

alywest

Noted, thanks. What would be the reason for these though? Is there is a specific eye issue you know T3 is really good for? Better than lanosterol?
I was reading somewhere that RP thought that would be a really good way to get the t3 in general? I can look for the quote

haidut

Forum Supporter
I was reading somewhere that RP thought that would be a really good way to get the t3 in general? I can look for the quote

Yes, please do if you find it. I guess intraocular administration gets it into the brain very effectively, which I could see being very good for brain/mood issues.

alywest

Aging Eyes, Infant Eyes, and Excitable Tissues - Ray Peat
The pituitary hormones, especially prolactin and TSH, are pro-inflammatory, and darkness increases TSH along with prolactin, so to compensate for a light deficiency, the pituitary should be well-suppressed by adequate thyroid. Armour thyroid or Thyrolar or Cynoplus, Cytomel, would probably be helpful. (Eye-drops containing T3 might be a way to restore metabolic activity more quickly.)

I (meaning my rat, of course) would be a willing guinea pig

johnwester130

@haidut have you considered making a Testosterone supplement of say 1mg or 2 mg of topical or oral. Ray told me that testosterone cream/topical or oral of 4 mg or under is ok and can be good for people to bump up testosterone levels. Ray said normal young male produce 4mg a day so under that a day is good. Would be really cool if that would be possible :) since its such a insane great hormone with good effects

how could he legally sell it ? even if it was 1mg per drop, which is very low dose ?

Koveras

Yes, please do if you find it. I guess intraocular administration gets it into the brain very effectively, which I could see being very good for brain/mood issues.

Would there be any advantage to holding some of the supplements sublingually before swallowing - potential combined effects of topical and oral?

DaveFoster

:happy:
Davezord won't agree with you but since it's possible to sense some contained humor in him, I imagine him as a british royal guard that needs to be put to test.
Indeed. ;)

Sheik

@haidut
I've been wishing there was a pure T3 product that is 1 mcg per drop. You could put it in a bigger bottle and people would have more control over their doses. This seems ideal to me. I wonder how much demand there would be for something like this.

DaveFoster

It's unfortunate to not be validated by you. Despite the fact that forewords are semi-useless pages in books, having someone such as Diokine to write yours is a comforting validation. Imagine how it feels if he declined your invitation.
At this point, I picture Diokine so far beyond us (similar to Vision of Strength) that my response remains moot. I also picture you in Brazil regularly ingesting Ayahuasca and updating your forum posts from your 4G device.

Last edited:

DaveFoster

Electrical energy having just arrived is something mystical. We do offerings for whoever entity brought it to us. The only 4G device that I'm aware of is an invention that's used to interrupt the fire smoke to alert about tribal danger.
How's the book?
I'm reevaluating my approach. I initially planned an autistic expedition and compilation of facts, but I think a more organic approach would suit the project better, similar to Danny Roddy's Hair Like a Fox. Being in the proper state would positively influence my learning and hopefully streamline the process.

Steene

Is it possible to order products with DMSO as a solvent? I read somewhere that it should be possible in 2018.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom