Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

Wagner83

Yeah and then we could pick the most popular combinations, Meatballmarinaraban and ItalianBMTnon!

jaakkima

Has Mead Acid ever been considered as a supplement? Wonder whether it would be useful, possible to have synthesized, cost prohibitive, etc.

Last edited:

Wagner83

About solvents:
Percutaneous Penetration Enhancers

They talk about DMSO, DCMS (effective at 0.1%), C10MSO (one study showed it led to better absorption than DMSO), Ethyl acetate, unsaturated cyclic urea + long-chain alky ester group (comparable to or better than Azone in one study), Azone, surfactant + 10% dmso, DDAIP.

Transdermal delivery of diclofenac sodium through rat skin from various formulations
ABSTRACT
The aim of this study was to evaluate and compare the in
vitro and in vivo transdermal potential of w/o microemulsion
(M) and gel (G) bases for diclofenac sodium (DS). The effect
of dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) as a penetration enhancer
was also examined when it was added to the M formulation.
[...]
In vitro and in vivo studies were compared. According to both
in vivo and in vitro studies, M showed the best permeation
and effectiveness (Figures 1, 2). In in vitro studies, the permeation
of M increased when DMSO was added (Figure 1),
but in in vivo studies, M and M+DMSO had nearly the same
effect.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut,

Can you please choose something better to bottle your supplements? I found out too late that the plastic bottle of tyromix leaks if it becomes inverted in a pocket. This makes it difficult to take it to work.

Previously, I've had an issue with poor flow with a bottle of tocovit.

A leak proof glass bottle with a dropper would be much better.

The TyroMix bottles should never leak unless damaged somehow or not properly closed. If you scroll through the thread on the various supplements you will see that claims of leakage are almost non-existent, except for Solban which is vulnerable to damage in transit due to the unprotected spray nozzle sticking out of the bottle. As far as the TocoVit issue, it was an issue with a specific batch of bottles, which we no longer use. So, it should not be an issue any more.
Thanks for bringing it up though. We need to know about problems in order to fix them.

theLaw

The TyroMix bottles should never leak unless damaged somehow or not properly closed. If you scroll through the thread on the various supplements you will see that claims of leakage are almost non-existent, except for Solban which is vulnerable to damage in transit due to the unprotected spray nozzle sticking out of the bottle. As far as the TocoVit issue, it was an issue with a specific batch of bottles, which we no longer use. So, it should not be an issue any more.
Thanks for bringing it up though. We need to know about problems in order to fix them.

Haidut's point about properly closing the bottle is important here.

These bottles take several turns to close tightly, and some people just twist it once or twice which can leave room for the liquid to escape.

I've had this happen, and actually peel off the sticker with the liquid, but only when the top is not tightly sealed. Lesson learned.:cool:

What-a-Riot

Dhair said
"Speaking of DMSO - are you still considering bringing it back as a third solvent option?"

Haidut: "Yes, but have to get some more votes for it. So far, maybe only about 20 people have asked for it to be brought back."

I'd like to throw a vote in for DMSO. You did a lot of researching formulating these supplements to be as effective as possible without side effects. Call me old fashioned, but I think this is a case where things should be as the maker intended :):

haidut

Forum Supporter
Dhair said
"Speaking of DMSO - are you still considering bringing it back as a third solvent option?"

Haidut: "Yes, but have to get some more votes for it. So far, maybe only about 20 people have asked for it to be brought back."

I'd like to throw a vote in for DMSO. You did a lot of researching formulating these supplements to be as effective as possible without side effects. Call me old fashioned, but I think this is a case where things should be as the maker intended :):

Thanks, another vote counted. I also like the DMSO and I think by bringing it back as an option it would add a valuable option for the people that want it.

MCF

Haidut, my partner loves Pansterone (used it since its launch) and also prefers the DMSO version. It would be wonderful if it is possible to bring it back. Thank you

Fractality

I too would like the DMSO option. The old formula with the higher concentration of DMSO was a bit annoying but the new formula is great.

Lee Simeon

I have great experiences with the DMSO Kuinone, but I have better effects from SFA Ester Lapodin.

superhuman

@haidut have you considered making a Testosterone supplement of say 1mg or 2 mg of topical or oral. Ray told me that testosterone cream/topical or oral of 4 mg or under is ok and can be good for people to bump up testosterone levels. Ray said normal young male produce 4mg a day so under that a day is good. Would be really cool if that would be possible :) since its such a insane great hormone with good effects

Jsaute21

@haidut have you considered making a Testosterone supplement of say 1mg or 2 mg of topical or oral. Ray told me that testosterone cream/topical or oral of 4 mg or under is ok and can be good for people to bump up testosterone levels. Ray said normal young male produce 4mg a day so under that a day is good. Would be really cool if that would be possible :) since its such a insane great hormone with good effects
You can increase T with diet substantially. OJ, Casein, milk, mushrooms, coconut oil, potatoes, oysters, etc. Have you tried eating like this for at least a year? I don't know why someone would want to take bioidentical T unless in a really tough spot. Risky stuff.

Frankdee20

Peat is not very keen in zinc supplements, and neither am I. Recently, there have been a number of studies linking extra zinc from supplementation to cancer due zinc's role in enhancing carbonic anhydrase and also its role in fat metabolism.

But you were taking zinc gluconate from GNC at some point though

haidut

Forum Supporter
But you were taking zinc gluconate from GNC at some point though

Yes, and I still have it at home but I use it for "flu" and other viral issues. Don't take it on a daily basis any more.

haidut

Forum Supporter
T3 eyedrops for rats

Noted, thanks. What would be the reason for these though? Is there is a specific eye issue you know T3 is really good for? Better than lanosterol?

Back
Top Bottom