Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

haidut

Forum Supporter
A mineral product would be great too, containing the minerals that are good and they are hard to get from diet like magnesium, manganese, zinc...

Magnesium is on the list but manganese and zinc are not, as both can be obtained from seafood and it is mush safer source than trying to do a supplement with them.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Have you considered a bromantane product? Or any other eastern exotics?

Yes, and one of the upcoming supplements will be an actoprotector similar to Bromantane :): I did not want to go with Bromantane as it is already on the market and there are better ones that the Soviets developed back in the 1960s.

allblues

Yes, and one of the upcoming supplements will be an actoprotector similar to Bromantane :): I did not want to go with Bromantane as it is already on the market and there are better ones that the Soviets developed back in the 1960s.

:woot:

отлично!

johnwester130

Everything I ordered has been DMSO free so far including cypro which I just got today (I was surprised). The only thing I got recently that wasn't was lisuride, not sure if he has plans to make it with SFA, however I did not order tyronene/tyromix/lapodin etc. so not sure if they still have DMSO.

But I can say that all of the SFA dissolve compounds have been working awesome, the kuinone in SFA is like much stronger than thorne

I think he may be busy, hasn't responded to me as well, I don't blame him many people take vacations/time off etc. during summer months as well.

what difference did you notice between DMSO versions and SFA esters ?

Waynish

I'm curious about sourcing. @haidut I don't expect a list of sources, but are the majority in the US - or have you found that sourcing of your ingredients are a lot more available in some countries than others?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm curious about sourcing. @haidut I don't expect a list of sources, but are the majority in the US - or have you found that sourcing of your ingredients are a lot more available in some countries than others?

All of our suppliers are in the US. I do not wan to depend on a foreign source that may get blocked by customs or send fake stuff.

ddjd

Not sure if it's been mentioned but I like the design of the bottle for the diamant drops, I know it's a bigger volume than most of the other supplements but I thought that if you could do the other supplements in a bottle that shape they would be easier to administer.

I find with the regular plastic bottles for Tyronene or androsterone etc if you only want 1 drop you'll end up with 2 because some always spills over after you've had 1 drop. Didn't get that with diamant bottle

Just a thought

haidut

Forum Supporter
Not sure if it's been mentioned but I like the design of the bottle for the diamant drops, I know it's a bigger volume than most of the other supplements but I thought that if you could do the other supplements in a bottle that shape they would be easier to administer.

I find with the regular plastic bottles for Tyronene or androsterone etc if you only want 1 drop you'll end up with 2 because some always spills over after you've had 1 drop. Didn't get that with diamant bottle

Just a thought

We used to use the bigger bottle for many other supplements including Pansterone, StressNon, Progestene, Retinil and even Oxidal. Believe it or not people kept complaining that the dropper of that bottle is too big, and for highly liquid supplements like the ones I mentioned it makes it very hard to dispense the proper amount. So, it is hard to accomodate such opposing requests :):

Wagner83

This is not good , the package has been "held in customs" since Sunday. I think it may have to do with a difference between the number of products on the bill and the number of products inside the package, I could be wrong but didn't experience issues before. I'm worried about a massive tax or whether they'll destroy part/all of the package.

haidut

Forum Supporter

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is not good , the package has been "held in customs" since Sunday. I think it may have to do with a difference between the number of products on the bill and the number of products inside the package, I could be wrong but didn't experience issues before. I'm worried about a massive tax or whether they'll destroy part/all of the package.

Customs waiting is a wild-card. It could take up to 2 weeks. If they return/block it we will send you a new one.

Sepulchrave

Haidut,

Can you please choose something better to bottle your supplements? I found out too late that the plastic bottle of tyromix leaks if it becomes inverted in a pocket. This makes it difficult to take it to work.

Previously, I've had an issue with poor flow with a bottle of tocovit.

A leak proof glass bottle with a dropper would be much better.

johnsmith

I dont know if this has been mentioned, but I bought one of the first rounds of 5a-dhp. It came in a clear bottle, and made it clear that it needed to be shook up/heated under tap water sometimes as well. But the new bottles appear to not be clear. I would think this could be a problem if the formula hasn't changed and it still separates. People wont know when it needs to be shaken up real good.

Kibs

Probably not feasible but would love to see a custome option for topicals. Like a transdermal carrier and options to add ingredients to it (That would work of course) or even just being able to buy the carrier to diy at home. I used to buy a product called salvo that you could add too and it worked well but over expensive.

would love to see taurine, msm, magnesium, manganese, zinc. I’m a big believer in msm but not that popular on this forum.

But over anything topical taurine, yes it’s cheap to diy but the simplicity and having a fine tuned product already made would appeal to many I think.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom