Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

Jsaute21

I don't like it, but in very small amounts topically it can be an acceptable additive for making a transdermal supplement.

Thanks Gents. Doesn't look worth messing with. Is this product the cleanest nicotine currently on the market? I do find nicotine to be a nootropic of sorts. Would be cool to see idealabs come out with a sleek nicotine product.

Evgenius

@haidut which one of your products is the best GABA agonist in terms of helping you relax, but not lowering cortisol too much ?

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut which one of your products is the best GABA agonist in terms of helping you relax, but not lowering cortisol too much ?

I guess Progestene and androsterone would be best, especially in smaller doses.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut how about making the 5ar enzyme available for PFS?

Given the current frenzy over at the other thread, I want to wait and see what the results would be before I make a decision on that. If the results are negative then it is probably worth bringing as a product.

nasibi

Given the current frenzy over at the other thread, I want to wait and see what the results would be before I make a decision on that. If the results are negative then it is probably worth bringing as a product.

Very good. Thanks

Risingfire

Would the ATP salts convert hormones more efficiently?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would the ATP salts convert hormones more efficiently?

ATP is a cofactor for StAR, so it helps convert cholesterol into pregnenolone, which is probably the most important step.Not sure how much it will help downstream on other enzymes.

Risingfire

ATP is a cofactor for StAR, so it helps convert cholesterol into pregnenolone, which is probably the most important step.Not sure how much it will help downstream on other enzymes.
Is that still on the table? I would buy it today

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is that still on the table? I would buy it today

Yes, it is but I have other supplements to be release before it. So, it will probably be towards the end of the year.

milk

Sorry if this has been covered, but:

Last time I ordered from Idealabs, I had to pay the shipping price for the two "normal" items I requested and also had to pay the shipping price, separately, for the one "lab" item I requested.

Is there a way to pay just one shipping price for all items, even if some are "normal" and some are "lab"? Did I just not use the site right?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sorry if this has been covered, but:

Last time I ordered from Idealabs, I had to pay the shipping price for the two "normal" items I requested and also had to pay the shipping price, separately, for the one "lab" item I requested.

Is there a way to pay just one shipping price for all items, even if some are "normal" and some are "lab"? Did I just not use the site right?

You don't have to submit two separate orders. You can add items from one page and then go to the other page and add more items to the cart. When you start the checkout process all the items will be in the same cart, so you pay for only one shipping. The separation of pages is stupid but is what the credit card processing vendors ask us to do to "not insinuate that the R&D products are the same as dietary supplements".

milk

You don't have to submit two separate orders. You can add items from one page and then go to the other page and add more items to the cart. When you start the checkout process all the items will be in the same cart, so you pay for only one shipping. The separation of pages is stupid but is what the credit card processing vendors ask us to do to "not insinuate that the R&D products are the same as dietary supplements".

Alright, thanks.

The potentiation issue has not been studied with the SFA esters / ethanol, only the absorption. In my experience it is about 60% - 70% as potent as the DMSO/ethanol mix. Some groups are studying the potentiation issue right now but no results yet. Pharma companies have interest in using the SFA ester for their own formulations so this is why the studies are done, and when I know more I will share it.

If it's only 60-70 % as potent, I still want you to know that I would be a happier costumer if there was also a DMSO version of the SFA supplements on the site. I know having an additional DMSO version will cost your company time, but I am also willing to let you know what is important for me as a costumer.

Rand56

@haidut

Has anyone else told you of any issues with the new bottle of Tocovit? It was very hard to squeeze out the drops. Thought it might just be plugged, but my attempt at unplugging it didn't work. I decided to just snip of the end with some scissors and got it to work. Now it more like pours out instead of drops but I'm ok with just guessing the amount per application I'm getting. Just wanted to bring this up if you have anyone else bringing up this same issue.

haidut

Forum Supporter
If it's only 60-70 % as potent, I still want you to know that I would be a happier costumer if there was also a DMSO version of the SFA supplements on the site. I know having an additional DMSO version will cost your company time, but I am also willing to let you know what is important for me as a costumer.

OK, noted. We will probably bring it back as a solvent option. The 60%-70% o 10x times potentiation is still not bad though. And the absorption is on par with DMSO.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Has anyone else told you of any issues with the new bottle of Tocovit? It was very hard to squeeze out the drops. Thought it might just be plugged, but my attempt at unplugging it didn't work. I decided to just snip of the end with some scissors and got it to work. Now it more like pours out instead of drops but I'm ok with just guessing the amount per application I'm getting. Just wanted to bring this up if you have anyone else bringing up this same issue.

Yes, there have been some reports about the new solid white, fully opaque bottle. So, we won't be using it any more. Thanks for reporting.

bdawg

Sorry, I just saw this. The DMSO content of the previous versions varies from batch to batch and was in the range 50% - 80%. The later versions used closer to 50% so that a single dose of most DMSO supplements would not exceed the 100mg - 200mg Peat would be safe even for VERY sensitive people. The DMSO version should last at least a year and possibly more. Nothing in it spoils, except possibly DMSO degrading a bit but it should still be effective.

Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom