Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

@haidut what's your take on the hydroalcoholic vehicle used for instance in Andractim (DHT gel), which consists of 70-90% ethanol, isopropyl myristate (penetration enhancer), a gelling polymer, and triethanolamine (stabilising agent)? I find the gel very convenient to apply and seems to leave no noticeable residue.

thomas00

topical vitamin C

topical tianeptine

:)

Both are pretty hard on sensitive guts when taken orally. I put some tianeptine on my wrist and dropped retinil on it. It absorbed and I started feeling tianpetine's effects, so I guess it can work.

Last edited:

nasibi

Not sure what the need for that would be. Have not had such requests from anybody else.

Haidut I remember you mentioning in one of your posts about the soon to be availialbility of the enzyme 5AR for sale on idealabs. SRD5A2 seems to be the 5ar in peptide form.

"SRD5A2 (Steroid-5-alpha-reductase, alpha polypeptide 2) is a microsomal protein. It converts testosterone (T) into 5-alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and progesterone or corticosterone into their corresponding 5-alpha-3-oxosteroids. It plays a central role in sexual differentiation and androgen physiology. "

SRD5A2 is available for research purposes, but extremely expensive like 100 micro gram for 285 dollars on abcam dott com. I am a new member so can't post links yet.

Please respond.

Drareg

The new topical solution is a winner for me,far more effective than DMSO and tocopherol.:emoji_slot_machine::emoji_slot_machine::emoji_slot_machine:

Drareg

Which supps have you used and how have you determined the effectiveness?

I used Kuinone from all brands in the past and also idealabs DMSO base,used them orally and topically,usually on the shoulders or bicep/forearm area,4 drops of kuinone and a few hours later I notice my jaw muscles and muscles around the back of my ears/neck area feeling very strong,I don't want to use the word "pumped" but that's the feeling of it. I got this from k2 before but this is much stronger for me.
Once every 2 days I was doing this since the solution is available ,didn't mix the supplements yet.
I notice no side effects from topical application,just disappears.
I also did oral but topically is stronger in effect for me.
I will start an experiment with 11-keto-dht in this solution on Monday with no other supplements.

Watson350

Do any gene therapies interest haidut? I was always a fan of the Repoxygen the gene therapy to natural increase EPO in red blood cells. I would like to win my club championship in tennis next summer.

TubZy

DMSO free everything

Everything I ordered has been DMSO free so far including cypro which I just got today (I was surprised). The only thing I got recently that wasn't was lisuride, not sure if he has plans to make it with SFA, however I did not order tyronene/tyromix/lapodin etc. so not sure if they still have DMSO.

But I can say that all of the SFA dissolve compounds have been working awesome, the kuinone in SFA is like much stronger than thorne

I think he may be busy, hasn't responded to me as well, I don't blame him many people take vacations/time off etc. during summer months as well.

Last edited:

encerent

Everything I ordered has been DMSO free so far including cypro which I just got today (I was surprised). The only thing I got recently that wasn't was lisuride, not sure if he has plans to make it with SFA, however I did not order tyronene/tyromix/lapodin etc. so not sure if they still have DMSO.

But I can say that all of the SFA dissolve compounds have been working awesome, the kuinone in SFA is like much stronger than thorne

I think he may be busy, hasn't responded to me as well, I don't blame him many people take vacations/time off etc. during summer months as well.

Does kuinone and cypro in SFA also have ethanol?

Wagner83

The thyroid products are all in SFA solvent from what haidut told me a couple of weeks ago or so.

I hope haidut does not have family/health issues, from that I've seen in the past he took holidays around this time of the year a few times.

Kyle M

My pansterone fell out of solution and I don't know how to get it back in. Before I got some crystals in the refrigerator, but this time I left it outside of there and got precipitation that I haven't been able to reverse by shaking and/or running under warm water. I'm about to take it to my lab and throw a stir bar into it. Suggestions?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom