Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Any updates on the chemical similar to mildronate that you said you were looking into?

I have acquired some but the FDA is also considering approving it as a drug in the USA so I may have to find another one. Whenever possible, I prefer to work with chemicals approved and tested as drugs in other countries but without regulation in the USA. Legally it is much safer this way.

Jsaute21

@haidut which supplements would you recommend being best for GABA promotion?I am someone who suffers from some occasional OCD symptoms that i believe are related to a shortage in GABA. I just started stressnon and PREG specifically, and while my joints feel better (Big +) as i am a former sprinter, but my sex drive hasn't completely returned the way i have expected.

I still have libido and erections, just suffer from OCD symptoms which directly effects the libido if that makes sense. I notice when i combine the PREG with tyromix, i can occasionally run into some depression which seems to spur on that pre disposed OCD.

Also, is there an area where people have successfully uploaded blood tests and describe ways in which they have improved hormonal profile. Other than you and @tyler i haven't come across any "proof in the pudding" type results.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut which supplements would you recommend being best for GABA promotion?I am someone who suffers from some occasional OCD symptoms that i believe are related to a shortage in GABA. I just started stressnon and PREG specifically, and while my joints feel better (Big +) as i am a former sprinter, but my sex drive hasn't completely returned the way i have expected.

I still have libido and erections, just suffer from OCD symptoms which directly effects the libido if that makes sense. I notice when i combine the PREG with tyromix, i can occasionally run into some depression which seems to spur on that pre disposed OCD.

Also, is there an area where people have successfully uploaded blood tests and describe ways in which they have improved hormonal profile. Other than you and @tyler i haven't come across any "proof in the pudding" type results.

Well, aside from the well-known GABA agonists like taurine, glycine, alanine, and theanine - other ones include substances that increase synthesis of GABA from glutamate such as P5P, biotin, vitamin K, magnesium, and event thiamine.

Drareg

Any interest with xenon in a convenient spray can,cost of production has been brought down.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any interest with xenon in a convenient spray can,cost of production has been brought down.

It is good idea but I need to look at the safety on xenon. I heard it is pretty easy to overdose, so not something I want to sell liberally if that is indeed the case. Also, it was recently banned by WADA so nationwide ban within the USA is probably coming soon too.

PUTFOT

Is there something like fin (5-ar inhibitor) but for aromatase? Permanently damaging the aromatase enzyme and thus lowering estrogen.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is there something like fin (5-ar inhibitor) but for aromatase? Permanently damaging the aromatase enzyme and thus lowering estrogen.

Well, there is something called a suicide aromatase inhibitor. Exemestane is one of them. I don't think you can permanently damage the enzyme though. After a few days without exmestane, you produce new enzyme and estrogen levels recover. Progesterone and caffeine (only in high doses) can damage the estrogen receptor in the cell, but even that can be restored after some time. So, nothing is permanent, as Peat often says.

PUTFOT

Well, there is something called a suicide aromatase inhibitor. Exemestane is one of them. I don't think you can permanently damage the enzyme though. After a few days without exmestane, you produce new enzyme and estrogen levels recover. Progesterone and caffeine (only in high doses) can damage the estrogen receptor in the cell, but even that can be restored after some time. So, nothing is permanent, as Peat often says.
Well then why is fin permanent or at least very long lasting? Is the 5-ar more fragile than aromatase?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Well then why is fin permanent or at least very long lasting? Is the 5-ar more fragile than aromatase?

Probably adaptation, and there could be other mechanism of negative action of finsateride that we don't know about or are being withheld by the producer.

brix

do you have any more information on that testosterone supplement you have mentioned?

haidut

Forum Supporter
do you have any more information on that testosterone supplement you have mentioned?

Well, it was shown in studies to raise endogenous testosterone (and progesterone) in males. The goal would be to raise gonadal function, which steadily declines with age at the expense of adrenals. Pregnenolone and DHEA, which are direct precursor to androgens, do not seem to raise serum levels unless applied directly to the scrotum. Also, I wanted to have an option for women to raise endogenous progesterone synthesis as well, which this supplement seems to be able to do (at leas in the studies). The effects are similar to the study on vitamin K raising T levels in rats.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Did you ever look into pde8 inhibitors to raise testosterone?

Not yet. This supplement seems to work by stimulating the gonads to use cholesterol and pregnenolone to make their own androgens. The goal was to be as "natural" as possible. Also, one of the ingredients is a potent aromatase inhibitor, which could be another mechanism through which it raises T and progesterone.

T

tca300

@haidut Do you know if there is any info on the new supplement potentially lowering 5-AR steroids? Thank you!

Wagner83

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Do you know if there is any info on the new supplement potentially lowering 5-AR steroids? Thank you!

Nope, it does not seem to do that. I would not be releasing it if it was a 5-AR inhibitor :): You know how fond I am of DHT, androsterone and other saturate steroids.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom