Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

DaveFoster

I think I'm having a histamine reaction to PureBulk's thiamine HCL, so I'm going to place an order with Sigma Aldrich.

A bottle of higher-dose thiamine would be a cheap, simple and very beneficial supplement for people who have indoor jobs or work with information.

haidut

Forum Supporter
What do you mean ? You won't sell your products in glass bottles ?

It would take an incredible amount of force to break a small aromatherapy bottle.

I am still considering it, but it raises the price of international shipping considerably. So, I may do it for domestic clients only, at least initially.

Area-1255

Yes we have reviewed that before. We believe PSSD is caused by a desensitation of the 5ht1a post synaptic receptor at its core, and all the resulting issues such as Gaba, sodium ion channels, hormones, etc are all secondary effects. So the effects that new drug is treating will all be solved with the administration of a potent 5ht1a antagonist.
He means presynaptic receptors, not post-synaptic receptors.

For the record, this is the study we are basing most of this off of, though there are others.

5-HT1A post-synaptic receptors have a definite vasodilation inhibiting effect in Brain and and reproductive organs, they have been proven to inhibit erection by multiple pathways, but mostly a direct vascular effect, if these receptors aren't being tightly 'bound to' and blocked, then even with something like Ritanserin, only part of the job is being done.

haidut

Forum Supporter
He means presynaptic receptors, not post-synaptic receptors.

For the record, this is the study we are basing most of this off of, though there are others.

5-HT1A post-synaptic receptors have a definite vasodilation inhibiting effect in Brain and and reproductive organs, they have been proven to inhibit erection by multiple pathways, but mostly a direct vascular effect, if these receptors aren't being tightly 'bound to' and blocked, then even with something like Ritanserin, only part of the job is being done.

Understood, thanks.

Wagner83

Slow brain metabolism here, I just realised Idealabs was Idea Labs but also Ideal abs..

Brooks Esq.

Understood, thanks.
Hey Haidut,
I had a suggestion for a possible future product you could look into for those suffering Apathy, anhedonia, and impotency as a result of Post Finasteride Syndrome. I don think it will wield much benefit for people with PSSD, but it may still be something that could combat some of the emotional numbing of PSSD. Anyway, this study dealt with scientists giving males Kisspeptin and it seemed to improve all aspects of love and sexual intimacy. Synthetic Kisspeptin (human) is ungodly amount of money on Tocris, but maybe some of the Peaters can find a pre-curser to Kisspeptin that can be used as a topical substance, much like some of the other Idealab products.
Kisspeptin: A Novel Neuroendocrine Modulator of Sexual and Emotional Processing in Men (PDF Download Available)

Brooks Esq.

Wagner83

Research is also focusing on the use of prolonged kisspeptin agonism to induce testosterone suppression in the treatment of prostate cancer, with promising results from phase 1 clinical trials [173]. Furthermore, with the ability to manipulate the endogenous kisspeptin signaling pathway in therapeutics, it may be possible to reduce side-effects associated with current gold-standard therapies.

Sustained exposure to the investigational Kisspeptin analog, TAK-448, down-regulates testosterone into the castration range in healthy males and in patients with prostate cancer: results from two phase 1 studies.

T increased approximately 1.3- to 2-fold by 48 hours after a single bolus or 2 hour injections, whereas during the 14-day infusion, at doses above 0.1 mg/d, T dropped to below-baseline values by 60 hours and reached a subsequently sustained below-castration level by day 8. In PC patients, T decreased to less than 20 ng/dL in four of five patients dosed with 12 or 24 mg TAK-448 sc-depot injections.

Drareg

Anybody use mitolipin topically and then androsterone dissolved in MCT and tocopherols to get the DMSO like effect?

Brooks Esq.

Pointless

Yeah I agree that chronic use (of anything) isnt ideal. but for those who are suffering from PFS this may be a Godsend for acute use. especially for those whose marriages are failing as a result of the disease.

Have you considered taking GnRH which you can buy from peptide dealers? I haven't looked into the safety of it, but just a suggestion.

Brooks Esq.

Have you considered taking GnRH which you can buy from peptide dealers? I haven't looked into the safety of it, but just a suggestion.
Your suggestion is very interesting. I will definitely look into this. I did not know that this was commercially available. Also, I do not have PFS, I have PSSD, I believe they are caused by different mechanisms.

Pointless

@haidut I see you're getting tons of suggestions,so I'm just putting this out there. One thing I'd love to experiment with is cholesterol. Obviously it couldn't be cheap oxidized cholesterol like Peat warns about, but I would be interested in capsules with large doses of cholesterol, maybe 1g/day, so I wouldn't have to load up on PUFA from eggs to get that sort of dose. I feel great eating lots of eggs, but pregnenolone and really any steroid gives me bad side effects like joint pain, diarrhea, and irritability.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I see you're getting tons of suggestions,so I'm just putting this out there. One thing I'd love to experiment with is cholesterol. Obviously it couldn't be cheap oxidized cholesterol like Peat warns about, but I would be interested in capsules with large doses of cholesterol, maybe 1g/day, so I wouldn't have to load up on PUFA from eggs to get that sort of dose. I feel great eating lots of eggs, but pregnenolone and really any steroid gives me bad side effects like joint pain, diarrhea, and irritability.

Cool, that may be doable. Thanks for the suggestion.

OP
Ras

Ras

+2

Wagner83

I use mozilla and it sometimes require plenty of attempts to be able to see the "add to basket" option on all products, particularly the ones at the end of the page.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I use mozilla and it sometimes require plenty of attempts to be able to see the "add to basket" option on all products, particularly the ones at the end of the page.

I think this is more of a network speed issue. Maybe the path to the server from where you are is saturated and it takes time to load up those buttons and pull all the info from the server. If the server is under heavy load, which is rare, that could slow down loading as well. I have had people from Australia and some Asian countries report the same issue.

Wagner83

I think this is more of a network speed issue. Maybe the path to the server from where you are is saturated and it takes time to load up those buttons and pull all the info from the server. If the server is under heavy load, which is rare, that could slow down loading as well. I have had people from Australia and some Asian countries report the same issue.
Ok.

Other stuff:
Can you sell dmso/ethanol solutions as what is used in supplements like T3 (to dilute it)? A few empty bottles?¨$

Since you now use an updated dmso version for all your supplements, I think you said that for Pansterone each drop contained twice as much of the product (or so). Have you updated the threads with the new doses?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ok.

Other stuff:
Can you sell dmso/ethanol solutions as what is used in supplements like T3 (to dilute it)? A few empty bottles?¨$

Since you now use an updated dmso version for all your supplements, I think you said that for Pansterone each drop contained twice as much of the product (or so). Have you updated the threads with the new doses?

Yes, the threads are updated with the new dosage and formulations, and the pictures on the website are changed as well.
I can sell bottles with the just he solvent but don't think there would be much interest in it. Unless at lest 50 people ask for this, it is not really feasible to change the production line for just a few bottles. DMSO and ethanol are readily available from many online stores and so are empty bottles. So, people can buy and experiment themselves if they want to.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom