Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

cs3000

@haidut
Have you considered carrying Queuine?

theres a wild study, a related compound with same target (TGT enzyme) showed a full cure of multiple sclerosis in 5 doses by ~ 10 days. 30 mg/kg mice once daily. In vivo modification of tRNA with an artificial nucleobase leads to full disease remission in an animal model of multiple sclerosis
(but some toxicity / antiproliferative effects , lowers the excess t cell replication & activation but not broadly unselectively)

when they used queuine 30 mg / kg i.p it didnt have such a profound effect . but had positive results
1694519055294.png

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Microbiome/comments/zoivr0/comment/j0ojup2/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

In EAE and MS, neuronal degeneration is initiated by primed immune cells that originate from the periphery (1,20). Therefore, the effect of 6TG treatment on lymphoid and myeloid populations—including the MS-relevant TH1 and TH17 T cell populations (18)—in the brain and the periphery were investigated.
Intracellular cytokine staining demonstrated a systemic decrease in pathogenic effector TH1, TH17 (Figure (Figure2H),2H), γδ and CD8+ cytotoxic T cells (Supplementary Figure S4A) in both the brain and spleen of treated Qtrt1Gt/Gt mice.
Interestingly, B cells were affected in a similar fashion in the spleen, but not the brain. Importantly, treatment with 6TG alone did not induce general, unselective lymphocyte depletion (lymphocytopenia). Instead, a marginal elevation in the number of immune cells within the periphery and brain of treated naïve mice was observed in some cases. As expected, in untreated, diseased animals there was a significant infiltration of TH1 and TH17 CD4+, CD8+ and γδ T cells into the brain and expanded cell numbers in the spleen. The induction of EAE, and MS in humans, strictly depends on the activation of an innate immune response that contributes to inflammatory cell recruitment, demyelination and the induction of pathogenic TH1 and TH17 cells (18,19). Therefore, the innate immune cell populations of mature macrophages/monocytes (F4/80), myeloid cells (CD11b) and neutrophils (Ly6G) were also examined (Supplementary Figure S4B). In all cases, EAE was associated with infiltration of the brain by these cell types, which was dramatically limited by 6TG treatment.

The experimental data show that both NPPDAG and 6TG act through the eukaryotic TGT pathway to systemically limit the number and activity of encephalitogenic effector and memory T cells without suppressing the naïve T cell population below control levels or compromising their ability to respond to a proliferative stimulus.

Administration of a de novo designed eukaryotic TGT substrate (NPPDAG) led to an unprecedented complete reversal of clinical symptoms and a dramatic reduction of markers associated with immune hyperactivation and neuronal damage after five daily doses.

the therapeutic effect unambiguously hinges on the eukaryotic TGT enzyme; as the compound is inactive in organisms deficient in TGT activity. What appears certain however, is that the exploitation of TGT—an enzyme long thought to be of marginal physiological impact—to modify tRNA is a promising avenue of investigation for the treatment of autoimmune disease.

coconut water & (organic) wheat germ main food sources for milligram amounts,

Deficiency impairs ability to produce tyrosine from phenylalanine (so dopamine dysfunction, & might be a cause behind Phenylketonuria?) http://www.tara.tcd.ie/bitstream/handle/2262/64120/Queuosine deficiency in eukaryotes compromises tyrosine production through increased tetrahydrobiopterin oxidation.pdf

Attachments

• 1694519052037.png
    1694519052037.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

cs3000

The queuine deficiencies in tRNAs significantly increased when moving from well-differentiated through moderately differentiated to poorly differentiated tumors, with the highest values found in poorly differentiated metastatic tumors

when they used queuine 30 mg / kg i.p it didnt have such a profound effect . but had positive results
View attachment 55453
@haidut
Have you considered carrying Queuine?

Candeias

Hello everybody,

Do you have problems with private carriers (DHL, etc.) in Europe? Because I have the feeling that they check shipments in more detail than regular mail (which takes longer)

Hello everybody,

Do you have problems with private carriers (DHL, etc.) in Europe? Because I have the feeling that they check shipments in more detail than regular mail (which takes longer)
No, DHL seems most reliable to Europe, I have done many orders never an issue.

But it may depend on your local post office quality. My local post is awful, anything from outside of EU takes forever, and they will not deliver it, you have to go into the local post office and wait in line and then they always open it infront of you because they want to get their grubby little hands on the VAT taxes and a handling fee you owe them now. So for me paying extra for DHL is always the best option, arrives at my house in 3-5 days.

Candeias

No, DHL seems most reliable to Europe, I have done many orders never an issue.

But it may depend on your local post office quality. My local post is awful, anything from outside of EU takes forever, and they will not deliver it, you have to go into the local post office and wait in line and then they always open it infront of you because they want to get their grubby little hands on the VAT taxes and a handling fee you owe them now. So for me paying extra for DHL is always the best option, arrives at my house in 3-5 days.

I don't know what the situation is like in your country, but here (Portugal) I have to send proof of payment and bank, print of the product price and ingredients

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I would be interested in saturated phosphatidylserine, maybe you already know it is one of the most advertised for reducing cortisol, but mainly it had drastic albeit temporary mood effects on me. I don't buy it anymore because of:
Phosphatidylserine - Wikipedia

It's that case where the available supplements probably don't match those used in original studies.

I did eat some of those foods they list above that (which incidentally were helpful but with downsides) but I didn't find documentation on the composition for animal non bovine brain sources (if someone finds these please post them).

Anyhow personally I had stronger effects from phosphatidylserine than any phosphatidylcholine (incl mitolipin) so that's from my n=1. (sorry for lack of good research links maybe I will try to find some again when less rundown)
Terma,
Did you ever find a saturated form of phosphatidylserine?

Back
Top Bottom