Ideal Labs Favorites?

I'm getting ready to place another order with Ideal Labs...

Which are your favorite products to order from Haidut? So far, I have found Oxidal, Cyproheptadine, Tronene, and Sol Ban most effective and helpful over the past year.

Which Ideal Labs are your personal "tried and true" favorite staples, please and why?
I hope this post will help others, too, by generating a robust response for reference.

Jennifer

My mom and I have diagnosed thyroid disorders and we take TyroMax. For both my mum and I, it has helped with relieving chronic anxiety, depression and pain—we have back injuries and osteoporosis/osteopenia—and for me, it has helped with menstruation—without it I’m amenorrheic.

conrad0602

My mom and I have diagnosed thyroid disorders and we take TyroMax. For both my mum and I, it has helped with relieving chronic anxiety, depression and pain—we have back injuries and osteoporosis/osteopenia—and for me, it has helped with menstruation—without it I’m amenorrheic.
Could I ask a couple questions Jennifer.. how do you dose tyromax and did you start low and work up and if so what did you start with? Also have you tried synthetic and if so how would you compare ? Thanks :)

Jennifer

@conrad0602, I take TyroMax split up (2 drops 7x a day) with food. I had already been taking a prescription NDT (WP Thyroid) prior to starting TyroMax so I just matched my existing dose, but normally I would have started low and slow, increasing by 1/4 grain (roughly 2 drops) every couple of weeks until I had achieved a good temp and pulse, and symptoms resolved. I tried a synthetic (TyroMix), but it triggered migraines so I went back to TyroMax. My reaction could have been due to TyroMix’s excipients or because it has a ratio of 2:1 (T4:T3) as apposed to NDT’s ratio of roughly 4:1.

golder

@conrad0602, I take TyroMax split up (2 drops 7x a day) with food. I had already been taking a prescription NDT (WP Thyroid) prior to starting TyroMax so I just matched my existing dose, but normally I would have started low and slow, increasing by 1/4 grain (roughly 2 drops) every couple of weeks until I had achieved a good temp and pulse, and symptoms resolved. I tried a synthetic (TyroMix), but it triggered migraines so I went back to TyroMax. My reaction could have been due to TyroMix’s excipients or because it has a ratio of 2:1 (T4:T3) as apposed to NDT’s ratio of roughly 4:1.
Excipients? Tyromix doesn’t have excipients?

conrad0602

Thanks jennifer

rayban

Do you have before and after labs? or only go by feel? what about antibodies?

How do you measure your temp? Im considering buying the new Oura ring for that.

Jennifer

@rayban, do you mean before and after taking the TyroMix or just thyroid in general? I have before and after thyroid labs spanning a decade. I go by the Achilles tendon reflex test, temps, pulse and symptoms.

When I was trying to figure out a proper thyroid dose, I measured my temp all throughout the day so out of convenience I took it orally but now that I have my dose figured out and only measure my temp periodically, I take it rectally or vaginally.

rayban

@rayban, do you mean before and after taking the TyroMix or just thyroid in general? I have before and after thyroid labs spanning a decade. I go by the Achilles tendon reflex test, temps, pulse and symptoms.

When I was trying to figure out a proper thyroid dose, I measured my temp all throughout the day so out of convenience I took it orally but now that I have my dose figured out and only measure my temp periodically, I take it rectally or vaginally.
Labs before tyromix and before tyromax and after.

If I went NDT the problem is if Haidut or whatever stops selling it then I would be stuck.

Mauritio

I'm getting ready to place another order with Ideal Labs...

Which are your favorite products to order from Haidut? So far, I have found Oxidal, Cyproheptadine, Tronene, and Sol Ban most effective and helpful over the past year.

Which Ideal Labs are your personal "tried and true" favorite staples, please and why?
I hope this post will help others, too, by generating a robust response for reference.
I'd say the basics . Magnoil and kuinone.

Jennifer

Labs before tyromix and before tyromax and after.

If I went NDT the problem is if Haidut or whatever stops selling it then I would be stuck.

I took the TyroMix for less than a week so I don’t have labs for it, but my before and after numbers for TyroMax are the same as they were on prescription NDT (WP Thyroid)—suppressed TSH (.008), T4 mid range, T3 upper range, rT3 lower range and antibodies lower range. I can understand your concern. If, for whatever reason, I could no longer get NDT, I would make thyroid broth (from fish) or try Cynoplus.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals