Idea Labs Hair Test for Androgens

Vileplume

A daily carrot and occasional camphosal really helped clean up the coating on my tongue. Why did you give up fruit?
Yes, I love the daily carrot (I do multiple) and bamboo shoots have been great too.

I gave up most fruit because it seems to ferment in my gut, or cause intestinal irritation. Not all fruits do this, but high-FODMAP or unripe fruits tend to do it. For example, cherries, bananas, apples/pears, and unripe fruits all cause irritation. 95% of fruits on the shelf here are unripe, but frozen tends to be better. (As a side note, I ate a papaya yesterday and got sore nipples after - weird and annoying.)

I have found some affordable frozen dragonfruit near me, which is low-fodmap as a bonus, so I've been eating that. Honeydew melons digest great when they're soft. I'm always on the lookout for ripe fruits that digest well.

Last edited:
OP
R

Risingfire

Yes, I love the daily carrot (I do multiple) and bamboo shoots have been great too.

I gave up most fruit because it seems to ferment in my gut, or cause intestinal irritation. Not all fruits do this, but high-FODMAP or unripe fruits tend to do it. For example, cherries, bananas, apples/pears, and unripe fruits all cause irritation. 95% of fruits on the shelf here are unripe, but frozen tends to be better. (As a side note, I ate a papaya yesterday and got sore nipples after - weird and annoying.)

I have found some affordable frozen dragonfruit near me, which is low-fodmap as a bonus, so I've been eating that. Honeydew melons digest great when they're soft. I'm always on the lookout for ripe fruits that digest well.
I've been meaning to try bamboo shoots. I also find cooked mushrooms to be great for the gut per Ray.

Give peach reserves a try. I eat them 5 days a week

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals