I wrote an article on sourdough bread.

76er

Continued from my last post on Nature's Promise classic sourdough as I did a little more digging.

The ingredients list "Organic Malted Barley Flour" and this author thinks that is an indicator of "fake" sourdough.

She states this in the article and in the comments but I didn't find her reasons compelling or that they would
negate the benefits stated in Ryan's article, nevertheless, I'd thought I'd pass it along. Some baker's do use
malted barley flour in their starter so it seems like a perfectly legitimate ingredient.

P.S.
The author does give out a link to an interesting company that has many true sourdough products and has free
shipping for orders $59 and over.

76er

Update:

I did do an order from Organic Bread From Heaven (OBFH), which I linked in the previous post.

We have a good source for true sourdough loaf but we wanted sourdough tortillas and burger buns too and there is no local
supply for those.

OBFH has many different types of true sourdough. We did a $59 free-shipping order of buns and tortillas. It arrived in like 4 days, smelled
fresh and contained an ice pack. We immediately put all the items in the freezer. The tortillas taste great and burger buns are fine but need
to be toasted up a bit before serving.

FWIW: I have no affiliation with OBFH.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals