I wrote an article on methylene blue...

OP
RyanHeeney

RyanHeeney

Aaawww...you are welcome.

All the people with whom I have shared your articles, wrote back telling me how they themselves are sharing with family and friends because your articles, both 1st and 2nd are:

a) informative
b) easy to understand
C) actually sink in where their own efforts had previously failed.

I find this remarkable. It shows you are clearly filling in a missing piece.
Your comments mean the world to me. I had so much help from all you guys on this forum so I don’t want to forget to thank you for that. But thank you again for your words especially. Sometimes I’m unsure about an article before I post it but comments like theses give me such great confidence to keep it goin. Thank you, thank you.

equipoise

Yup great article, easy to follow which is the most important and very informative. I felt as if I gained something by spending half an hour at your website, contrary to most garbage that's put out. Hans' articles are gold aswell!

OP
RyanHeeney

RyanHeeney

Yup great article, easy to follow which is the most important and very informative. I felt as if I gained something by spending half an hour at your website, contrary to most garbage that's put out. Hans' articles are gold aswell!
Glad to be in such great company like Hans. I’m so glad you got something out of it. Hopefully we all can change the direction of “modern medicine” if we keep at it... that’s a tall order though I know. Thank you very much for reading though and the kind comments, they mean a lot to me and waking up to read something like this makes my day. Interesting username btw ?

Inaut

Today I took some methylene blue with a couple tablespoons of nutritional yeast. Energy was up substantially before and after the gym.

OP
RyanHeeney

RyanHeeney

Today I took some methylene blue with a couple tablespoons of nutritional yeast. Energy was up substantially before and after the gym.
I bet! I get a bit of a stimulating effect myself.

Jon2547

I received the MB today in the mail and have taken approximately one mg. That was a good 2.5 hours ago. Not feeling anything. Tongue is blue.

OP
RyanHeeney

RyanHeeney

I received the MB today in the mail and have taken approximately one mg. That was a good 2.5 hours ago. Not feeling anything. Tongue is blue.
I would view MB as more of a mid to long term asset. From what I understand, it takes time to build up in the tissues. Some people experience a slight stimulating effect from it it, but I never have. I notice immediate effects from things like aspirin, vitamin d, vitamin k, b-complexes, T3, but have not from methylene blue. I think of it more as a long term investment.

Jstar

I believe Botany makes a good MB product. The link can be found here.

Only issue with Botany is the delay in sending the product, so I’m not sure about their supply. I ordered some MB ten days ago and it has not yet shipped. I had to order some from Amazon in the interim.

Jstar

Great article. I read through it twice already. Thank you for sharing your understanding. Might be helpful to expand on the practical uses of MB and add a section explaining how MB can be used in combination with other substances, particularly with Vitamin C. ... not sure about the BB picture. I found it distracting and out of place.

Ideonaut

Thanks! And yeah I agree the editing is something I'm really trying to work on. Definitely a weak link.
I could edit for you. You should have someone read the stuff over before you send it out. Things like writing exasperate instead of exacerbate are like ***t on a rose.

OP
RyanHeeney

RyanHeeney

I could edit for you. You should have someone read the stuff over before you send it out. Things like writing exasperate instead of exacerbate are like ***t on a rose.
Haha Jesus I didn’t even catch that, I mean I would never want to put that burden on you but I definitely wouldn’t complain if you did have some input on things like grammar and spelling. It’s something I’m working on but still not my strongest quality.

tori.m.

This article was extremely helpful in guiding me to a basic understanding of methylene blue! Definitely saving this one. Great work!
This may be a dumb question, but what are your thoughts on taking MB during pregnancy? I know the decision is ultimately mine to make, but I'd love some insight & opinions on the matter. I could see it really helping my mitochondrial energy during pregnancy but want to take into account potential risks. But I imagine any risk would need to be assessed by dose taken.

OP
RyanHeeney

RyanHeeney

This article was extremely helpful in guiding me to a basic understanding of methylene blue! Definitely saving this one. Great work!
This may be a dumb question, but what are your thoughts on taking MB during pregnancy? I know the decision is ultimately mine to make, but I'd love some insight & opinions on the matter. I could see it really helping my mitochondrial energy during pregnancy but want to take into account potential risks. But I imagine any risk would need to be assessed by dose taken.
Awesome and thank you! To be honest the best answer I could give you is I don’t know. It might be worth starting a thread on. I don’t remember reading anything MB and pregnancy so someone else might be able to answer who is much more informed than me. Thank you again for the kind words tho!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I got my husband to start taking MB and he loves it! I’m hoping in time it might help his Raynauds. If so I’ll report back.