I wrote an article on methylene blue...

Vileplume

Wow — extremely well done article. I found the structure of sections, like the order of the rhetorical questions that guide your information, useful and appropriate. I will definitely share this.

Lollipop2

Once again an excellent article giving not only information about MB but also about metabolic health! I appreciate how you are pulling together the information and making it simple to understand. I shared it again in the Ray Peat group on MeWe.

edit: one spelling mistake in the section of ROS - you wrote “does” but meant “dose”. I believe it is worth fixing.

8CD4676B-75E8-4775-B7CD-A21A22B95A6F.jpeg

OP
RyanHeeney

RyanHeeney

Once again an excellent article giving not only information about MB but also about metabolic health! I appreciate how you are pulling together the information and making it simple to understand. I shared it again in the Ray Peat group on MeWe.

edit: one spelling mistake in the section of ROS - you wrote “does” but meant “dose”. I believe it is worth fixing.

View attachment 22567

View attachment 22567
Comments like this make all the hard work of researching and writing worth it. I appreciate it greatly. And thanks for that grammar tip!

OP
RyanHeeney

RyanHeeney

Wow — extremely well done article. I found the structure of sections, like the order of the rhetorical questions that guide your information, useful and appropriate. I will definitely share this.
Awesome, I’m glad you liked it so much. Great analysis.

OP
RyanHeeney

RyanHeeney

I know I already did in the article, but I can’t understate how much of a help Haidut was in putting all of this info together, so a big thank you again @haidut

mm33

Forum Supporter
The link to the new post is What Is Methylene Blue? — Ryan Heeney

If you had any critiques or criticisms I would really appreciate any input. Thank you everyone and thanks as always for providing such an amazing platform.
Hey Ryan thanks a ton! Another great job. I saved it to my hard drive along with your first article which was also fantastic. I'm really grateful you're posting these.

Lollipop2

Comments like this make all the hard work of researching and writing worth it. I appreciate it greatly. And thanks for that grammar tip!
Aaawww...you are welcome.

All the people with whom I have shared your articles, wrote back telling me how they themselves are sharing with family and friends because your articles, both 1st and 2nd are:

a) informative
b) easy to understand
C) actually sink in where their own efforts had previously failed.

I find this remarkable. It shows you are clearly filling in a missing piece.

yerrag

Well the font is better now that the morning sun is not forcing me to brighten the screen....I do notice many websites use pale fonts...

The article is excellent and already shared!
Mercury Reader will render it into a layout with enough contrast to make it easy to read.

yerrag

You're welcome.

However, I used Mercury Reader on this site, and for some reason it cuff off the first few paragraphs. First time I saw it happen.

Sefton10

Bravo, Ryan. You write really well and I too will be sharing this with a couple of friends. Looking forward to the next articles.

Jon2547

Where can I find MB in a glass bottle?

OP
RyanHeeney

RyanHeeney

Bravo, Ryan. You write really well and I too will be sharing this with a couple of friends. Looking forward to the next articles.
Thank you very much Sefton, your kind words mean very much to me.