I wrote an article on methylene blue...

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Have any males had hair regrow with MB? My husband mentioned that it seems to him that his hair is growing in thicker and I looked and have to agree. He’s been outside a lot recently and I wonder if the combination of sunlight and MB has made a difference?!?

AndrewGesell

Have any males had hair regrow with MB? My husband mentioned that it seems to him that his hair is growing in thicker and I looked and have to agree. He’s been outside a lot recently and I wonder if the combination of sunlight and MB has made a difference?!?
Oh ***t. I'll start checking now lol. Does he put it on his scalp? I've just been putting it on the back of my tongue... will try adding it to nebulizer soon

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Oh ***t. I'll start checking now lol. Does he put it on his scalp? I've just been putting it on the back of my tongue... will try adding it to nebulizer soon
No, he just puts it in water and drinks it.

Progesterone

I use MB by dropping it onto my tongue.

You mention in this article the best way to take it is to drop it in a drink...

Is my way OK? I think I notice a better effect dropping it on tongue VS in a drink...

Sefton10

Does anyone know if a drop of MB could be used in a sinus rinse/neti with salt?

yerrag

A Dr. Golwakar in India recommends its use with a nebulizer. I don't see why not. I have to find a link for you to that site. I'll post later when i find it

yerrag

Birdie

@yerrag @Blossom or somebody else, What do you think about the safety of ordering this in the summer when it's 90F and humid? Should I wait for Fall weather? Or is it fine traveling through the mail since it's unopened...

yerrag

@yerrag @Blossom or somebody else, What do you think about the safety of ordering this in the summer when it's 90F and humid? Should I wait for Fall weather? Or is it fine traveling through the mail since it's unopened...

If you really need it now, it's fine. Just order one bottle. And if you still have mb with you, you can wait.

Just to be certain that the heat exposure is minimized and degradation is minimized.

I share your concern and when I order perishable goods, which I usually ship via boat from the US to the Philippines, I take that into consideration and ship during the cooler months.

Birdie

If you really need it now, it's fine. Just order one bottle. And if you still have mb with you, you can wait.

Just to be certain that the heat exposure is minimized and degradation is minimized.

I share your concern and when I order perishable goods, which I usually ship via boat from the US to the Philippines, I take that into consideration and ship during the cooler months.
Thank you yerrag. I'll just get one and see how it goes. Appreciate it.

yerrag

Birdie

My husband, after using a drop in the morning and a drop in the evening reported strong thirst. The next day, yesterday, he refused to take any. But he says he will try it again.

Callmestar

Good option if in the UK

Just ordered this. Anyone had any success with it?

Hoping it may get rid of prostatitis but also provide some additional benefits.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals