I wrote an article on methylene blue...

BRMarshall

My only issue is a bit hard to read in that the font seems washed out for me....I see this on various sites and my sight does not like it.
From what I read it looks thorough, engaging and something I might send to others.

Thanks!

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Subscribed to email newsletter - I like how you explain the basics of energy / electron flow - glad you shared. Thank you.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I shared this with Georgi a while ago :)

mb-juice.png

OP
RyanHeeney

RyanHeeney

My only issue is a bit hard to read in that the font seems washed out for me....I see this on various sites and my sight does not like it.
From what I read it looks thorough, engaging and something I might send to others.

Thanks!
Kinda a funny story about that, I had a pretty long debate with my girlfriend on the font... I kept it as it, but you might be right... definitely something to think about! Thanks for the kind words though BRMarshall, I really appreciate that.

OP
RyanHeeney

RyanHeeney

Subscribed to email newsletter - I like how you explain the basics of energy / electron flow - glad you shared. Thank you.
I really try to reiterate the basics as often as I can. Sometimes we forget exactly how something like methylene blue can help. I really appreciate the time you took to read. Thank you very much.

BRMarshall

Kinda a funny story about that, I had a pretty long debate with my girlfriend on the font... I kept it as it, but you might be right... definitely something to think about! Thanks for the kind words though BRMarshall, I really appreciate that.
Well the font is better now that the morning sun is not forcing me to brighten the screen....I do notice many websites use pale fonts...

The article is excellent and already shared!

Jam

Excellent article.

OP
RyanHeeney

RyanHeeney

Well the font is better now that the morning sun is not forcing me to brighten the screen....I do notice many websites use pale fonts...

The article is excellent and already shared!
Appreciate that BRMarshall!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals