I Wonder What Peat Thinks About Antinatalism

AretnaP

Not into philosophy but I would certainly like to hear what he has to say.

If you're reading this feel free to drop your opinion too.

x-ray peat

my guess is he would think its unnatural and therefore ill advised. I think he said that woman get a huge health benefit from having children. The more children the bigger benefit.

Dhair

You could always email him and ask him. My guess would be that he would show disdain for it. The whole argument presupposes that most people are destined to live lives of misery.

Just ask him and post the reply. He likes to talk to people; if he doesn't like the question he just doesn't answer. If you feel guilty send him a few bucks.

Dr. B

my guess is he would think its unnatural and therefore ill advised. I think he said that woman get a huge health benefit from having children. The more children the bigger benefit.
how is this, is it increase in progesterone? how do kids help?
doesnt the process of childbirth increase aging and stress on the woman, causes degradation?

Sitaruîm

doesnt the process of childbirth increase aging and stress on the woman, causes degradation?
Your reasoning is just a selfish and autistic extension of antiaging. Life is meant to be finite for the individual and eternal through reproduction. Yes, be healthy, but embrace the finiteness of life.

Dr. B

Your reasoning is just a selfish and autistic extension of antiaging. Life is meant to be finite for the individual and eternal through reproduction. Yes, be healthy, but embrace the finiteness of life.
according to some we used to live hundreds of years. there is no finiteness to life. my post wasnt addressed to you, and was all questions regardless.

women innately want to express their caregiving nature, it makes them feel fulfilled

kids can be a solid source of eustress as long as there is no terrible health condition or severe autism in the children that would cause distress (which is unfortunately becoming increasingly less common nowadays)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals