I wish Peatarian would come back ...

Bluebell

Just wanted to say that.

I'm only a recent joiner, and I'd love to have her around here again, judging from her posts she seemed very cool and gentle, and so knowledgeable.

Everyone else seems wonderful too, such a polite and supportive forum. Glad to be here :)

RayOfHope

I echo your sentiments, Bluebell. I am new here, as well, but I have been lurking and learning for a lot longer than I've been an actual member. I love to sleuth through the archives; Peatarian's posts have been especially informative and enlightening.

I also agree wholeheartedly with your comment about this forum. It is very supportive and I am really glad to be here.

:dancenanner (the only thing that would make this dancing 'nanner better is if he was a carrot!)

4peatssake

RayOfHope said:
I echo your sentiments, Bluebell. I am new here, as well, but I have been lurking and learning for a lot longer than I've been an actual member. I love to sleuth through the archives; Peatarian's posts have been especially informative and enlightening.

I also agree wholeheartedly with your comment about this forum. It is very supportive and I am really glad to be here.

:dancenanner (the only thing that would make this dancing 'nanner better is if he was a carrot!)
Here you go.

smileygarden_de_banana6.gif

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Well look who joined the party!

:carrot :carrot :carrot :carrot :carrot

:carrot2

4peatssake

4peatssake

Jenn said:
My goodness, aren't we easy to please today. ;)
Here's one for you! :P

sm34.gif

OP
Bluebell

Bluebell

YEAH! Dancing Carrot, Dancing Orange, Dancing Moo Moo! I'm in heaven :rockout

chris

Don't think I have ever seen a thread derail so fast and so spectacularly lol. Anyone know the reason Peatarian left?

4peatssake

chris said:
Don't think I have ever seen a thread derail so fast and so spectacularly lol. Anyone know the reason Peatarian left?
Yes and derailed by the Admin and a Mod.
:carrot2

I've no idea why Peatarian left but she has amazing wisdom and insight about the world of Peat. She's helped a great many.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I wish she would come back too. :(

J

j.

Hopefully she didn't experience thyroid storm or anything like that.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
j. said:
Hopefully she didn't experience thyroid storm or anything like that.
She is fine.