I Wish Danny Would Bring The Podcasts With Haidut Back?

milk_lover

I think the most practical way to hear @haidut's ideas on a podcast, of course if they both are open for it, is with @DaveFoster's podcast. DaveFoster and haidut are a raypeatforum people thorough and thorough!

Lilac

If we're making requests, could we get Haidut and Ray together in a podcast? Then maybe Haidut, TYW, and Ray in another?

haidut

Forum Supporter
For the record, the last time I heard from Danny (late 2016) he mentioned that we wants to continue the podcasts with me in some shape or form but did not know at the time what that shape/form would be. He said he will contact me when he is ready. If/when he does, I'd be more than happy to restart and having tyw, Ray and others there would be great. Maybe Danny can have a podcast with each of the people the movie "On the Back of a Tiger" interviewed, with Ray as a guest speaker and @tyw as a contrarian voice :):

For sure more podcasts!
Looking forward to a haidut/tyw podcast series.

Maybe work something out as Ray Peat forum podcast(or a different name) and put it on a youtube channel. Could discuss certain health topics, threads on this forum, news, science, politics, interview other posters on this site, whatever etc.

jaa

For the record, the last time I heard from Danny (late 2016) he mentioned that we wants to continue the podcasts with me in some shape or form but did not know at the time what that shape/form would be. He said he will contact me when he is ready. If/when he does, I'd be more than happy to restart and having tyw, Ray and others there would be great. Maybe Danny can have a podcast with each of the people the movie "On the Back of a Tiger" interviewed, with Ray as a guest speaker and @tyw as a contrarian voice :)

Great ideas! That string of podcasts where you were a guest were top notch! Really missing the GE podcasts now.

stressucks

Is @haidut in any other podcasts?

I don't get a lot out of ray peat podcasts, just have trouble following him. Roddy & Haidut make light bulbs go on regularly.

Any other good podcasts out there?

sladerunner69

They should do a podcast with drod, haidut, Dr. Peat and every week bring in a "wild card" guest. The first week could be quentin tarantino or buzz aldrin or something, just someone totally out there. I think the contrast of interests could make for very entertaining radio.

Jem Oz

Agree with general sentiment - loved those podcasts, a wealth of info. Listened several times. Always hoping for more.

bornamachine

The problem wit the herb doctors is that Andrew is starting more and more to make long and boring rants. We want to hear RP not Andrew.
Could not agree more, so many empty time consuming words and everything structured to make it seem intelligent, so frustrating.... And woman change your name! I'm Sarah johennsburg murrey love child summer wind junior, girl just say your first name, no time!!

bornamachine

Also... Dr peat will be saying something brilliant or deep where a host should be like "how does that work, what caused that, what can we do to improve stop etc" but no... As soon as as it get good and peat is saying something brilliant Andrew intervenes with a long pause following by "..Right" and then either switches subject, adds his own ussually pointless opinion or... Uggghhhh

Dave Clark

I shared these sentiments with Haidut, and he said he was working on something regarding podcasts, but not with Roddy. I hope so, I like his flow, cadence, and ability to explain sequentially how things work.

Jem Oz

Glad to hear. @haidut I suspect there's enough interest if you felt like starting up your own podcasts, maybe taking a bunch of questions as a jumping off point. I reckon you should think about attaching a blog to your product site too, although I know all these things are pretty time consuming.

schultz

I tried to arrange a talk involving haidut and Ray a few months back, but Ray never got back to me about it unfortunately.

lol, is that his passive way of saying no?

Also... Dr peat will be saying something brilliant or deep where a host should be like "how does that work, what caused that, what can we do to improve stop etc" but no... As soon as as it get good and peat is saying something brilliant Andrew intervenes with a long pause following by "..Right" and then either switches subject, adds his own ussually pointless opinion or... Uggghhhh

Also frustrating is when Ray is really starting to explain something nicely and the host is like "Oh! We have a caller!" Are you kidding me? Just wait 30 seconds for him to finish what he was saying!!! This makes me so annoyed. If the caller can't freaking wait then disconnect them. And the worst part is they usually never get back to what Ray was about to say.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I dont think everyone knows but Danny Roddy has had Haidut back on his Patreon live stream. they're doing it monthly again, and 2 hours each session. its awesome. and only 1 dollar per month minimum to pay for dannys patreon to have access to it

so they're back!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals