I Wish Danny Would Bring The Podcasts With Haidut Back?

ddjd

does anyone else miss these podcasts. i can listen to them over and over and still find them incredibly informative

Jsaute21

does anyone else miss these podcasts. i can listen to them over and over and still find them incredibly informative

Couldn't agree more. I would say that they are the most helpful resource I have come across. They made a tremendous team.

Tarmander

It was a great podcast. I understand why they ended it. There was some repetitiveness towards the end there. They should do an updated series though, maybe like 3-5 episodes covering a range of topics. I'd pay money for it.

theLaw

I think that Danny is trying to only create very focused content with his podcast and videos, as opposed to something like the Herb Doctors where it is more general in nature.

If you listen to those two podcast side by side there's a distinct difference in overall quality.:cool:

Unfortunately, the Herb Doctor's Q&A approach only works with hundreds of hours of audio (much like Loveline or Car Talk).

RMJ

that would be awesome ^^
I listened to the podcasts about 10 to 20 times each

a podcast only about supps would be cool

i know they covered nearly all of them in the previous ones but when I don't remember what Haidut said about supp X I have to go through all of them until i find it ... very time consuming :)

encerent

I think that Danny is trying to only create very focused content with his podcast and videos, as opposed to something like the Herb Doctors where it is more general in nature.

If you listen to those two podcast side by side there's a distinct difference in overall quality.:cool:

Unfortunately, the Herb Doctor's Q&A approach only works with hundreds of hours of audio (much like Loveline or Car Talk).

The problem wit the herb doctors is that Andrew is starting more and more to make long and boring rants. We want to hear RP not Andrew.

tyw

Danny should invite @tyw on for at least one show.

Heh, the topic shall be "Knowing vs Understanding: personal contextualised heuristics for avoiding what kills you (practical mysticism without MAGIC! nor ancient aliens :blackalien:)", and I will insist on the intro song be 'feather (overdrive version)' by Serph to represent the chaos of the conversation :borg:

Personally, I'm open to audio/video discussion. Historically, no one in this space has seen some crazy un-credentialed perceived-contrarian to be good for business.

Last edited:

superhuman

I agree and i understand.

I would love to do an interview with with haidut and tyw. I have so many questions in regards to topics that has not been discussed in any of the podcasts.

I agree for sure about the Andrew podcast, i think it has become a f***** shame to use the time of the brilliant Ray and ask and discuss so crappy and floaty topics and most of all the Q&A is a disgrace. But that goes to many things on here and other Ray sites as well where people just ask so many insanely dumb questions that Ray and others has answered 99999 times in interviews, his articles etc etc. Like people dont even read his stuff before starting to ask questions. So disrespectful of using someones time without reading their work and asking questions that he has answered 999 times earlier and written about.

But yeah i will see if i can make something happen and i will lay out something for tyw and haidut either together or i can have it with each one.

theLaw

Heh, the topic shall be "Knowing vs Understanding: personal contextualised heuristics for avoiding what kills you (practical mysticism without MAGIC! nor ancient aliens :blackalien:)", and I will insist on the intro song be 'feather (overdrive version)' by Serph to represent the chaos of the conversation :borg:

Personally, I'm open to audio/video discussion. Historically, no one in this space has seen some crazy un-credentialed perceived-contrarian to be good for business.

"Practical Mysticism".....................sounds like we'll never get past agreeing on terms for a debate.

Reminds me of Fox news.:cool:

Jsaute21

Does anyone have a link to Andrew's podcast? Sounds like it sucks but i want to check it out nontheless.

L

lollipop

I agree and i understand.

I would love to do an interview with with haidut and tyw. I have so many questions in regards to topics that has not been discussed in any of the podcasts.

I agree for sure about the Andrew podcast, i think it has become a f***** shame to use the time of the brilliant Ray and ask and discuss so crappy and floaty topics and most of all the Q&A is a disgrace. But that goes to many things on here and other Ray sites as well where people just ask so many insanely dumb questions that Ray and others has answered 99999 times in interviews, his articles etc etc. Like people dont even read his stuff before starting to ask questions. So disrespectful of using someones time without reading their work and asking questions that he has answered 999 times earlier and written about.

But yeah i will see if i can make something happen and i will lay out something for tyw and haidut either together or i can have it with each one.
Awesome.

L

lollipop

Does anyone have a link to Andrew's podcast? Sounds like it sucks but i want to check it out nontheless.
Search herb doctors on this forum or get signed up for @Dan Wich podcast. He has uploaded ALL Ray's interviews. For older interviews search for Ray Peat on You Tube.