I went to a family trip vacation and...

清貴杉山

I went to a little family trip vacation and,first day was literally no caring about food at all,veg oil cooked burguers and fried,pizza at night, i regret it bad tbh lmao,the 5 minutes of pleasure doesnt outcome the extreme constipation and several bad pimples around my mouth,rn im having a FAT carrot salad with organic olive oil salt and vinegar ,its insane how you HAVE to take care of the food intake because not so much amount of veg oils and pesticide rich starches can f***** you in little to no time,this was a good opportunity to say my mom "look,this*signaling pimples*is the reason i avoid completly wheat and veg oils and fried foods always,i cant simply eat them without breaking out and feeling like shiet"
The second day i was a bit more carefull with food choices,whole grilled meats instead of proccesed ones and mostly mashed or boiled taters as side dish,i was eating plenty of good quality marshmallows and some dulce de leche bites,several espressos too,the second day i felt way better

That is a great testimonial Mariano! I have had innumerable experiences like yours noticing how bad food choices have made my body rebel and punch back. This thread would be so good for people to report their good and bad experiences!

清貴杉山

That is a great testimonial Mariano! I have had innumerable experiences like yours noticing how bad food choices have made my body rebel and punch back. This thread would be so good for people to report their good and bad experiences!
yes for real,i will take care of my health and food choices way more now,the good thing is i bought some colombian coffee,3kg of masa harina flour and a lot of dulce de leche bites lol

yes for real,i will take care of my health and food choices way more now,the good thing is i bought some colombian coffee,3kg of masa harina flour and a lot of dulce de leche bites lol

I always say those few moments of pleasuring eating something not up to par, is not worth the days it takes to recover from it. Funny the longer I stay away from crappy food the more I dislike the taste of them when I do try to partake. I find myself sneaking a bite of something and spitting it out in the sink not liking the flavor anymore.

清貴杉山

I always say those few moments of pleasuring eating something not up to par, is not worth the days it takes to recover from it. Funny the longer I stay away from crappy food the more I dislike the taste of them when I do try to partake. I find myself sneaking a bite of something and spitting it out in the sink not liking the flavor anymore.
i definetly not crave anymore junk food,but what i can do in a vacation trip eating mostly outside,the first day i just didnt thought about bit and i regret it now lol,but junk food taste not so good to me

i definetly not crave anymore junk food,but what i can do in a vacation trip eating mostly outside,the first day i just didnt thought about bit and i regret it now lol,but junk food taste not so good to me

Whenever I go out to a restaurant i pull up the menu and decide ahead of time what I am gonna have so that i don't get caught hungry or making a hurried bad decision. If I am going to somebody's house I call ahead to see what food will be served. If it is all junk, I pack my own food. I can't tell you how many time people have envied my shrimp cocktail or beef stew while eating their cheap pizza or hot dogs ?