I was wondering if these supplements are good and how much I should take

cout12

Life Extension Super K with Advanced K2
amazon.ca/gp/product/B004GW4S0G?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Now Niacinamide
amazon.ca/gp/product/B000OSUDJQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

This is what I eat. http://imgur.com/z8KSaR1 I cannot eat liver at all because of where I live. I think I have mild rosacea and in his article peat mentioned that vitamin b3 and k could help, which I'm not getting enough in my diet.

So are these good? And how much should I take?

Also if anyone knows food other than liver I can eat to get those vitamins that'd be great. Also liver doesn't even seem that high in b3 and K according to cronometer's daily recommended dose.. Mostly b12 and A, which it seems I'm getting enough in my diet. Plus I'm already supplementing vitamin A.

tara

Hi,
Have you seen Dan Wich's toxinless.com for supplements without so many nasty additives?

I think Peat has suggested doses of ~100mg at a time, 2-3 times a day for niacinamide. I've had trouble when I accidentally took much more, but some people do fine with more. I think it inhibits lipolysis, which is good, but this also has the effect of burning through sugar faster and potential sugar crashes.
I use purebulk niacinamide powder (measured with small spoon - 1/32tsp) in my OJ. If you get a 500mg capsule of niacinamide, you might want to try opening it and using it as divided doses through the day.
I use thorne vit K2, but I think there are others using the life extension one.

I think Peat said he measured the vit K in liver once, and it was higher than commonly shown.

Find yourself a liver-loving friend, and invite yourself round to cook breakfast every week or two? :lol:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals